Part One

Lauren was in her aisle working. She didn't like being a grocery store clerk, but she needed the money just like everyone else. She got assigned to stocking shelves today, but it wasn't that bad.

"Heh.....hyeshoo!"

The sudden sneeze startled Lauren. Shrugging it off, She set down some more cans, resuming her work.

"Hah....."

Lauren climbed down the ladder.

"Heh....."

She went to the pile of boxes with canned food.

"Hih....."

Lauren picked up a box.

"ASHEWW!!!"

Lauren squeaked and dropped the box on her foot. She yelped a little and shook her head. She stopped and went to see who was sneezing because it was affecting her work. She came across her co worker, and best friend Veraun. He was sitting outside by himself, legs crossed and his eyes squeezed shut. He had a crumbled tissue under his red nose that he was clearly holding there. He had a pre sneeze expression on his face. Lauren could feel her face heating up, and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Veraun? Are you alright?" Veraun opened his eyes slowly and blinked. They slightly were red, and watery. He glanced at Lauren, not realizing she had been there. "Oh. Hey Lauren. I'm fine. Sorry if I disturbed you." Lauren nodded, putting a hand on her hip. "It's okay. But, why are you out here?" Veraun opened his mouth to respond, but his nose twitched a little, and he closed his eyes again. "Heh....." His eyebrows furrowed, and he turned his head away from Lauren. His body bent forward with a loud "ESHEW!!!" and Lauren could feel her face turning red. She never really blushed at anything, but eyeing Veraun in that state......

Veraun sniffled gently rubbing his nose. "Sorry..." He sat back up and cleared his throat. His messy black ponytail coming loose and untangled from the movement. "I came out here because of my allergies." "I didn't know you had allergies." Lauren's eyes widened. Veraun chuckled softly. "I wish I didn't." He wiped his nose on the tissue again and his nostrils flared. Lauren fidgeted with her own ponytail as she watched Veraun's nose twitch. "So.....what are you allergiced t-"

"ASHEWW!!!! HASHIOO!!! ESHEWWW!!! HEH HAH HASHOO!!"

Veraun had destroyed the tissue in his fit of sneezes, so he used his shirt sleeve to catch them. He gave a apologetic look to Lauren, and rubbed his nose. "Sorry. What were you saying?......Lauren?"

Lauren was biting her lip, and shifting from one foot to another. She had gotten a tingly feeling in her private area, and it was obvious she was uncomfortable. Veraun raised an eyebrow. "Are YOU okay, Lauren?" Lauren nodded quickly, and thought of what to say. She's never reacted to Veraun in any kind of way except friendly, but after seeing him have a fit, she was curious to what he could make her do.