Part Two

Veraun sniffled and rubbed his flaring nose. "Lauren?" Lauren looked at him. "Huh?" "I asked if you were okay." "Oh yeah I'm great. But your not." Lauren frowned. "What are you allergiced to?" Veraun looked up, as if to think. "Pollen and dust." As the words left his mouth, his chest heaved with quick hitches. Lauren instantly came over and took a tissue out of her shirt and put it up against Veraun's nose. "Here." Veraun's eyes widened at the sudden gesture, and his nose twitched and flared against the tissue. "It t-t-tickles L-Lauren...." Veraun gasped desperately, his eyes fluttering closed. Lauren bit her lip, getting on her knees so she could get closer to him. Almost leaning up to his face. Veraun kept hitching softly, his nose being tickled more by the tissue. "I'm g-goh-hoh-huna.....s-sneh....sneh.....s-sn-sneeze!" His eyebrows furrowed together and Lauren kept the tissue in front of him. "Go ahead." She swallowed down a plea. She wanted him to release against her. Veraun gasped and then jerked forward. "HESHOO!!! ESHOO!!! ASHEWW!!! HEHH HEEHHHH HUSHOO!!! HESHMMMPP!!! ESHHHMMM!!!" Lauren pressed the tissue firmly against Veraun's nose. She could feel him shaking, and she kind of was too. Out of excitement. She had a sneeze fetish, and she loved watching Veraun explode like this. When the sneezing subsided, Veraun sniffled hard and rubbed his nose. "I began to sneeze when I got assigned to tending the flower beds." That made Lauren squeal inwardly, and she got an idea in her head. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off and come to my house?" She blurted aloud which meant to be in her head. Veraun gave her one look and smiled. "Sure. At least then I can get away from all this pollen and dust." Sure. That's exactly what Lauren meant.