Part Seven

Veraun and Lauren decided to go out to the library. But it was pouring down with rain. Lauren had gotten sick but she still decided to go out even though Veraun argued she shouldn't. They were only out because Lauren wanted to do research for a college project she was doing, and she didn't have a computer at home.

"I just need to finish this paper." Lauren sniffled gently. Veraun nodded, brushing some hair back under her hood. Lauren had gotten about halfway through the paper when her nose was tickling. Veraun noticed her nose turning pink and he searched for some tissues but he didn't have any. Dammit.
Lauren's breath softly hitched, her chest heaving a little with every breath. "Heh.....hih....hiiihheh...ahhh..."
Veraun wanted her to sneeze, but at the same time they were in a library. He slid a finger under her small nose. He could feel it flaring, and Lauren's concentrated face becoming sneezy. "Lauren, honey. Try not to sneeze. I wouldn't want us to get in trouble." "M-my nose....hah...tickles s-soh...heeh.....so...." She could barely get any words out. Veraun held her close, his finger still under her nose. He could feel her body heaving against his. Lauren's chest shook with each inhale. Her nose quivering. She sniffed to see if the tickle would go away but it only made it worse. "Eh....ehhhh.....Huh...HEH!!" Veraun pinched her nose. Lauren buried her face in Veraun's chest. "ESHHHOO!!!"
Some people tried to shush them. Veraun rubbed Lauren's nose gently. "Bless you.." "Ah heh..." Lauren wiggled her nose. "B-bae I hah..." Her eyes closed and She sniffled as Veraun tickled her nose with his nail, rubbing each of her nostrils with it. She hitched as her nose was twitching. "Hehhh.....hah...." "Tell me how this feels." Veraun mumbled. Lauren couldn't respond much. "T-Tickly....heh....huh....hah....g-gotta sneeze..." Lauren sniffled and Veraun rubbed Lauren's nose with his a part of his fuzzy mitten. Just the small fuzz on the mitten was enough to get Lauren's eyes watering. "Eh Heh.....heh.....hih gih hih hih ..." Lauren's head tilted back a little and she sneezed against Veraun's chest. "ETCHEW!!! ETCHEW!!! ESHHOO!!!!!! HESHOO!! EPCHEW!!!" Veraun cuddled his girlfriend close. "Bless you love." He kissed her nose.