🍋 Kaminari × Fem. Reader 🍋

Title: Tease

3rd Person POV•

Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Y/N were all going on a roadtrip. They were packed in their SUV, with snacks and drinks. It was late, maybe 2 AM.

Kirishima was supposed to go, but apparently he had some urgent business to attend to. (with Bakugou ;))) )

Sero was driving, while Mina was in the passenger's seat. She was asleep, and gently snoring. The second row of seats was filled with simple snacks and water bottles, and plenty of blankets and suitcases. The third row had Kaminari, and his beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, laying down on his lap.

Kaminari stroked her hair gently, and she let a content sigh slip past her lips. The couple enjoyed small yet intimate moments like this, though Y/N had a slight plan in mind.

Kaminari was always ruthlessly teasing her, and it was generally sexually. Tonight was the night she was planning on getting back at him.

She let her small hand slip into his jeans, and began palming him through his boxers.

"Wha-" He began, but Y/N cut him off by putting a finger to his lips, signalling he needed to be quiet.

Gentle music played in the background, consisting mostly of Frank Sinatra and other old romantic artists. Kaminari lowered his voice to a whisper.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," Y/N innocently batted her eyelashes, but couldn't hide the cocky smirk plastered across her lips. She could feel his member grow semi-erect, and suddenly pulled down his pants so it sprung out.

She began to jack him off faster, making his head fall back to the side. Their was a small blush coating both of their faces, and Kaminari hummed. As the motions grew more intense, he found himself covering up his mouth with his hand to keep the car quiet.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Sero asked, barely looking back. Kaminari shut his eyes, and Y/N quickly slid her mouth down on his member, covering his lap with her arms. "Eh, you're all such lazy asses. I'm driving while you sleep," Sero chuckled. He turned up the music a bit louder, much to Kaminari's relief.

"Mmhhh-" He groaned, rolling his hips into Y/N's mouth. She lifted her mouth back up, only to lick down his shaft, before deepthroating him relentlessly.

His hands trailed down her back, and under her skirt, while he harshly groped her ass. She hummed ever so lightly, and the vibrations that descended down his dick made him mewl out.

He was completely aware of his soon-to-be orgasm, but he was too high in pleasure to care in the slightest.

Y/n, on the other hand, was nervous that they'd be caught. Mina was asleep, and she probably wouldn't ever find out, but Sero wasn't the kind of guy who was comfortable with the topic of sex.

"Don't be loud," Y/N said urgently. Kaminari have her a meek thumbs up, before clenching his fist. He quickly bit his hoodie to muffle his  moans, and thick, sticky ribbons of cum shot out into Y/N's hand. She grinned maliciously, before wiping the remains of his climax on his hoodie.

"Fuck! What was that for?" He asked. She shrugged, and smiled.

"I love you, Kami."

"I love you too."

*A/N: I'm not in a writing mood. Sorry, guys. This could be better. Love you, kiddos. (yeh, I know there are a few of CuRiOuS children reading these. NAughty!) (God wtf is wrong with me?)