A/N - Frozen, Part Three 😂

So, I had a dream that there was the amazing Disney movie, Frozen, part three. In it, Anna and Elsa went sailing to this weird kinda area, where there was a distinct line between two completely different landlines. (Doesn't actually exist. It was a dream, the part three)

One side had a ton of icebergs and snow, and Elsa and Anna went there, along with the other main characters. So, as you may have watched when you were a child, there is also the PBS kid's Dinosaur Train. So, Elsa had brought along the child dinosaurs with her to the iceberg area. She and Kristoff (is that how you spell it?) Watched them. Anyways, Anna went exploring, and found this jungle/forest type area right across the ice area. She got lost, and screamed for help. However, nobody heard her. Eventually, she found her way back. She got mad at Elsa for not helping, and Elsa was like, 'Oh shit. You were gone?'

So Anna went batshit crazy, and basically turned EVIL!!! She ran away from the ice area, traveling back to the jungle/forest area. She was literally planning on killing Elsa. Like, she made up a scheme. There, she found a nice citizen who helped lead her through these rocks floating over lava. Then, Satan himself showed up and literally killed the citizen, telling Anna if she ever came back she'd be killed too in the lava.

So Anna got sad and moped around, before missing Elsa. She was like, wait, I'd burn myself when I was a child, so I can fight Satan to get back to Elsa! I have an extended stamina when it comes to heat (???).

So she went back, and fought Satan, and nearly died. Then, Elsa showed up at the other side, freezing Satan and helping Anna go back to the ice place.

Turns out, she hadn't realized Anna was missing because the fucking pterodactyls were being fucking wildebeasts.

They made up.

The end.

(This is what I fuckin dream about. I think I might need to tell my psychiatrist 😂😂😂) (Stay tuned for Frozen, part three!!) (Kill me now)