🍋Aizawa × Fem. Reader🍋

Title: Decent Fuck

Angsty  Beginning❌

Y/N's POV•

I paced down the hall of my apartment. My husband, Aizawa, was sitting in our room, refusing to talk to me.

"What the fuck did I do wrong?" I groaned, feeling frustrated. All I wanted to do was go out, and Aizawa was turned this into something bigger than it should've been.

He remained resilient in his vow of silence, and kept his mouth closed, rocking his body. I picked up our small Siberian cat, Sho, and held him in my arms, feeling lonely. Aizawa had begun to get cold and distant, and I was sick of it.

"Aizawa, if you don't fucking tell me, I'm going to go and fucking stay at Midnight's house. She'd be a better partner than you," I hissed the words out. He snapped his head towards me, and flipped me off.

"Then fuck off and go! I don't need you! You're annoying the living hell out of me!"

"Fine! I will!" I huffed.

I walked to our closet, and pulled out a suitcase, stuffing clothes into it. Tears were welling in my eyes, and I had to wipe them away to properly see what I was doing. Sho yowled as she left the room. I felt bad, but Shota had just been so grumpy lately. I don't know why, and when I ask he won't tell me.

I sighed, trying not to be too sad, and continued rummaging through our closet. I found an old pair of lingerie I hadn't worn in ages, and tossed it carelessly into the trunk. I heard a shuffling behind me, and gasped when a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Shh... Look at me," Shota growled, his breath hot in my ear. I felt my face heat up as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Stop! You said you didn't need me, and to fuck off, so that's what I'm doing," I muttered. Why the hell was he horny?

"Mm, how about we resolve this in a... Unique way," he purred, harshly groping my left breast. I bit my lips to repress my moans, and shook my head.

"No. Not now."

He only chuckled at my poor reaction, before swiftly pinning me down onto the bed. "You really don't know what this is about?" He asked flatly. I shook my head again, and he sighed, rubbing his temples. "Some bitch said that because you're a popular pro, I don't deserve you. They said you deserve someone... Better, more social, than me." He paused, a smile adorning his features. "Maybe I should prove to you that I'm a decent catch. Or at least a decent fuck."

I pursed my lips, unsure why anyone would say that. I suppose he was pushing me away because of his insecurities. And suddenly, I felt love and guilt swell in my chest. He didn't mean to hurt me, right?

"I'll do this with you, on one condition," I smiled, putting my finger up to his cheek. "Tell me if you love me."

His face contorted to shock, and he frowned. "Why would I fucking not? You don't really think I stopped loving you, did you?" He asked, groaning.

I shrugged, and he gave me the smallest smile.

"I love you, Y/N. So much."

I looked up at him, and whispered, "I love you too," before pressing my lips onto his. I flipped us over so I was straddling his waist, and I smirked, trailing my fingers down his toned body. Sloppy kisses were exchanged as we hastily removed our clothes. He grinned, and pointed to my suitcase.

"Lingerie. Now."

I sighed, and put it on. Aizawa may be tired as fuck, but when it came to sex he was so attentive and aware. He was, a quite literal, sex god.

His fingers roamed over my hips, but barely touched the skin, leaving a tingling impression. Or as the French word goes, a sillage.

"Mm, Aizawa. Please, can I take this off? It's not like you can fuck me with it," I groaned, feeling self-conscious in the lingerie. For some strange reason, I felt more comfortable when I was bare naked than in these skimpy strings of lace.

"I suppose so. Strip," he commanded, staring at me with a lustful intensity. His pupils were blown, and I playfully took off each piece of the lingerie, making sure my body was fully on display. When I finished, he brushed his fingers across my clit, causing my neck to snap backwards and my body to tense. It had felt amazing, especially after it had been so long since we've fucked.

A slender finger intruded into my entrance, and as it thrusted in and out, I began to rock my hips in time. He added a second, followed by a third, and continued to make a scissoring motion, causing my back to arch.

"I-I'm.. Fuck, Master, close!" I screamed, rocking my hips in time with the penetration of his fingers. He smirked at me, the smallest hint of sadism in his smile, and right as I was about to meet my limit, he pulled his fingers out. I gasped in want, anger, and discomfort, and his smirk only grew wider as he slowly circled his tongue around my leftover juices on his hand.

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed, feeling uneasy. "You're about to," he chuckled, discarding his boxers and exposing me to his thick member. Precum coated the tip, and he patted my thigh, signaling for me to get on my hands and knees. I quickly obeyed, desperate for the pleasurable burn of some kind of pressure.

I closed my eyes, bracing myself, and counted to ten. However, he still wasn't entering, and I figured he was being a tease again. I was about to stand up and attempt to ride him, until his pelvis met my ass, slamming his cock inside me. I yelled in shock, but not so much in pain. He and I had had sex numerous times, and after the first few the pain was nearly inadequate compared to the pleasure.

I was knocked forward, my upper body collapsing while my ass was still propped in the air. I moaned, unable to hide the ecstatic feeling he was providing me. I was face to face with sheer paradise, and already so close to releasing.

"Mmm, kitten, you're close, huh?" He groaned, his jaw brushing against the back of my neck. " I can tell from the way you constrict around me. "

My eyes widened as his tip brushed against my prostate, and I gasped. "F-Fuck yeah! Ohh, master! Th-There!" I exclaimed, bunching the bedsheets together in my clenched fists. He pulled out, before slamming back in, thrusting into that very spot that sent me reeling. A tight coil formed in my stomach, and I screamed my head release, toes curling.

Suddenly, all I could see was white, and my body went numb with ecstasy. This was a paradise being provided by my pessimistic boyfriend. And much to my luck, he wasn't nearly so pessimistic in bed.

There was a lewd squelching sound now that I had came, and Shota groaned. "Sh-shit! I'm close, kitten."

Within mere seconds, he let out an animalistic growl, before inseminating me, his thrusts abruptly coming to a slow stop. Then he pulled out, and collapsed beside me on the bed, his toned chest heaving.

"That was fucking amazing," I murmured, and he shot me a schmoozy grin.

"Ya think?"

*A/N: Hey there. This took me, like, two weeks to write, and I seem to have writer's block. It sucks ass. DM me if you're bored, I know I am.

Song of The Day: Say It Ain't So - Weezer