Daydreamers

"Keiraaaaaa come oooon!" Whined Leah. "I'm tirrred"
"Well if you didn't lose your key you wouldn't have to wait for me!" Keira rolled her eyes at her roommate, who was now almost out of sight, turning the corridor towards their room.

"Hey Keira?" Lucy called to her. "Do you wanna grab a coffee somewhere tomorrow?"
"Sure, Luce." Keira said already turning to catch up with Leah who she could still hear whining for her to hurry up.

Lucy stared after keira until she turned the corridor and was out of sight, yet her eyes still lingered a few seconds before she entered her own room.

Lucy loved being in the younger midfielder's presence but she couldn't quite put her finger on exactly why - she just felt so safe and comfortable.

"HELLOO?!" Jordan broke Lucy out of her daydream at the door, clicking her fingers in front of her face. "AND SHE'S BACK IN THE ROOM!"
"Alright Jord. Give it a rest." Lucy replied still half daydreaming as she pushed the door almost closed and wandered towards her bed not even realising that Jordan had been talking to her the whole time.

"LUCY?!"
"Huh. Yeah sure."
"Lucy what did i just say?!"
"Uh umm..."
"Exactly." Jordan laughed shaking her head as she walked to her own bed. "Oh by the way was Leah just with you? I thought I heard her."
"Uh yeah she was dragging Keira off to their room so she could sleep because she lost her..." Lucy trailed off noticing Jordan's face.
Now it was Jordan's turn to get caught up in a daydream.
"Jordan... JORDAN!" Lucy laughed at the oblivious Jordan. "Your heart eyes are showinggg..."
At that Jordan ran up to Lucy's bed playfully punching her in the arm. "Hey! Shut up." She giggled realising that she had been daydreaming about Leah.

The two girls both got into their own beds now and attempted to fall asleep aware of the training session they had waiting for them early the following morning but also blissfully unaware of what else was going to happen...

"Hey Luce?"
"Huh? Yeah?"
"Let's go and prank Leah and Keira." Jordan grinned.
Sleep was now no longer on either of their minds as this was more important to them. They began planning their mischief allowing the other girls enough time to have fallen asleep...