Part 2 : He Wasn't Born To Die

Part Two:

From Wikipedia:

"Anselm suggested that we owe God a debt of honor: "This is the debt which man and angel owe to God, and no one who pays this debt commits sin; but every one who does not pay it sins. This is justice, or uprightness of will, which makes a being just or upright in heart, that is, in will; and this is the sole and complete debt of honor which we owe to God, and which God requires of us."[5]Having failed to render to God this debt, it is not enough to restore the justice originally owed, but the offense to God's honor must be «satisfied», too. "Moreover, so long as «he» does not restore what he has taken away, he remains in fault; and it will not suffice merely to restore what has been taken away, but, considering the contempt offered, he ought to restore more than he took away."[6] This debt creates an imbalance in the moral universe; God cannot simply ignore it according to Anselm.[7] The only way to satisfy the debt was for a being of infinite greatness, acting as a man on behalf of men, to repay the debt of justice owed to God and satisfy the injury to divine honor.[8] In light of this view, the "ransom" that Jesus mentions in the Gospels would be a sacrifice and a debt paid only to God the Father. "

Now mind you, this theory, a theory conceptualized and postulated by a mortal man, has become so closely entangled with Christianity that to most people, this IS Christianity and not a denomination, or a theory, opinion, etc. This is what people believe is taught in the bible. In truth, jesus did not die because God became human and came to earth to teach a short lesson that was important but secondary, and his main purpose was to die to pay a ransom TO HIMSELF to pay off a debt that we owe him for something our ancestors were said to have done wrong which has carried down through bloodlines and is carried with us today, which we inherit through birth. The arguement for original sin aside, this is both absurd and an insult to the life and teachings of the great enlightened teacher known as Jesus the Christ. If we all have a bit of God in us (more later), that Devine spark, then Jesus it would appear had a good bit more than the rest of us and, more i.portantly, he REMEMBERED he was God, unlike the rest of us who forget through the process of birth. Now dont get this wrong, Jesus too forgot his Devine origin, but when he was baptized by John, he had a spiritual awakening and all bets were off. God was in the house and he regained his memories of his divinity. From this point forward, he became our teacher, our enlightened brother in the light, who's thankless job it became to remind us all who we were but, knowing that 1. If told directly we were all God, wed have considered him not only mad but a heretic. That kind of talk was straight dangerous back then as Jesus would sadly learn and 2. He knew we were made to forget st birth for a reason, so his mission, daunting as it must have been, was to attempt to teach us, to remind us through parables, metaphors, stories, showing us miracles he could perform that would be something only a god could do, to undo the works of the greedy religious leaders of the time. because part of the lesson we are to learn is that we must remember this knowledge of our divine self ourselves or be taught in some way that inspires an "aha moment" where it all comes together, we can not just have God or jesus as God telling us directly what we are destined to somehow learn ourselves. All of these teachings, the things jesus did, They ROCKED THE BOAT and THAT is why he found himself tortured and crucified, made an example of by Rome and Jews alike, by the powers that be, that you dont challenge us, that we speak for God, and that you keep your damn mouth shut or YOU will be next person that's tortured and crucified, slave! That was the reason for our great teachers death. It wasn't planned or predestined, it was a tragedy and ended his mission early where if it hadn't happened wed have another possible 30 years of teachings,miracles and God knows what (pun intended) and maybe Jesus could have had the life he deserved as a beautiful, enlightened,loving, kind, forgiving man. Perhaps he'd have married, had children and a family and continued his mission to teach. Many would consider this heresy. The bible says be fruitful and multiply. Sex is never called a sin, neither is falling in love, marriage, having children, though if you suggest jesus either did or could have done these things you will likely be given the response " But he was sinless, he was the perfect man!" Well, first off I dont know if that's definitely true, at least before his baptism I cant say jesus never did a damn thing wrong because I wasn't there, but that's beside the point. How would his getting married, having sex, children and a life be committing a sin when ita precisely what the bible tells us we are supposed to do these things?

"Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 1:28

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. ...
Corinthians 7 : 1-40

Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. And large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, "Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?" He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? ...

Matthew 19 : 1-12

So, going be the bible's verses on marriage, sex, and family, it does not seem as if jesus would have been a sinner had be married,had children, and lived a happy life. But what did this amazing human being do? He showed us what it truly means to lay down your life for your loved ones, for your beliefs, and to make a difference. To protect his followers he took all the blame. He would not retract his teachings in order to save his own life because it would have devalued them and we likely would not know them today. He showed us what bravery looks like, and without speaking a word outclassed his accusers, undoubtedly making them look and feel foolish.

When Jesus claimed he was God they cried heresy. What Jesus was teaching us was that we are ALL GOD. We ALL have that divine spark within us that we now call the soul or the spirit. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was god. I believe this is saying in the beginning there was God and his power to create. Well, God likely grew a bit weary of simply creating and, seeing as he is like us and we are made in his image, he became curious. He sought to have the ultimate experience and decided to divide his consciousness into an infinite amount of separate parts, each going into every living creation ever made on this planet since the garden of eden when creation began. This is what we call the soul, or our spirit. It was what jesus was trying so hard to teach us without straight up saying it for reasons I've given above, when he said he was the son of God he was NOT saying this condition was unique to him.

No one will say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!'; because the Kingdom of God is within you."

Luke 17:21

The Gospel of Thomas also suggests that Jesus is aware of, and criticizing the views of the Kingdom of God as a time or a place that appear in the other gospels. But the Kingdom of God is within you and outside of you. Once you come to know yourselves, you will become known.