Prologue : Keep The Faith

This writing is not designed to be taken as a criticism of modern Christianity in any way or those who follow that faith. It is not meant to change anyone's mind, or damage anyone's faith, on the contrary, it was written to show people that one could have a relationship with God regardless of belief, or opinion, or stance. It was designed to bring peace to those confused by the concept of substitution atonement, as I myself have always been. It is designed to show that our creator is loving, beautiful, and would never condemn anyone to an eternity in hell for the sins of one lifetime but these are my opinions, and I am not putting them out there to challenge anyone's belief system if it works for them. If you are a modern, contemporary Christian who believes Jesus died for your sins and that has improved your life and brought you closer to him them please, DO NOT LET DOUBT ENTER IN AFTER READING THIS. God loves you whether you believe in substitute atonement, or traditional Judaism, or whatever spiritual path you follow. You are his creation, beautiful, unique, and you are spiritually where you are supposed to be. Every religion has some truth, some piece of the puzzle. I myself follow the teachings of Jesus Christ as I believe them to be and you should follow whichever path feels right to you. My point in writing this is people put so much focus on the death of Jesus that I think, unfortunately, they end up missing his teachings in the meantime. He teaches love your brother, love your enemy, help those in need, forgive those who may not deserve it or those who have wronged you. Turn the other cheek instead of fighting with someone who offends you. He taught that God is within us all.

Gospel of Thomas (The Oldest Recorded Gospel Containing *supposedly * the actual words of Jesus)

"Jesus said: If your leaders say to you 'Look! The Kingdom is in the heavens!" Then the birds will be there before you are. If they say that the Kingdom is in the sea, then the fish will be there before you are. Rather, the Kingdom is within you and it is outside of you."

"The Kingdom of God is inside/within you (and all about you), not in buildings/mansions of wood and stone. (When I am gone) Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift the/a stone and you will find me."