Beatrice Meets The Momma CQ Kids Chapter 2

This part in the story contains a few swearing bits (that are censored) but if you don't like it then there will be a warning when coming up to that bit

Chapter 2: The difference between fun and fury

Once we go back home, we saw our mum; she was smiling at the door waiting for us.

We gave her a hug and told her about what we did. We ate ice cream and played games. I saw all my sisters were together, all 10 of us (that includes me, my siblings and my mum) but I couldn't help but miss my friends. I wanted to see them all the time. My mum realized this and arranged days I could go round! So on Monday, I heard a knock on the door and it was Ink! I ran up to him, then I noticed Error was behind him.Had he come round to see me to?
"Hi," I said to start the conversation.
"Hey Beatrice," Ink replied.
"Hi," said Error quietly.
I let them inside.

Wait...so how did they know where I live!?
They saw the confused expression on my face.
"So...do you wanna hang out in my room, there's something I'd like to show you."
"Ok," said Error and Ink.

So we went to my room, it looked a lot like my secret world.
"So what did you want to show us?" asked Ink.
"Oh, I forgot what I wanted to show you but I have another idea."
"What is it?"
"Just follow me."
"Pft, does everything have to be mysterious with you?" said Error, rolling his eyes.
"No, but thanks for the compliment Error. Oh - here it is!" I added.

There was a door, it led to a place that looked like it had been painted every colour possible. In a distant corner, there was a heart shaped object, but you couldn't see what it was because it was too far away.

I showed them an interesting trick that Ink would really like. I got some paint and a magical paintbrush. I gave them to Ink. Then I gave Error a eraser - he thought it was a joke and looked displeased until I showed him what he could do with it. They both looked interested in these things.
"I learnt how to make these the paintbrush and the eraser - I learned how to do all by myself - but to stabilize each power, someone helped me... I can't remember who..."

"Hey Beatrice you're back!" the voice said in a cheerful mood.
"Yup!"
"So what have you been doing?"
"Just practising my skills but I can't perfect my creation or destruction without it causing a mess"
"Oh you just need to stabilize it. Here, let me help"
"Thanks?????."

"Beatrice, wake up now," Ink commanded.
"H-huh!?"
"You started freezing up out of nowhere!"
"Yeah are you ok?" Error asked with slight concern.
"I'm ok but what were we doing?"
"I can't remember," said Ink.
"Me neither."
We started laughing. One of the things we all had in common was our bad memory. Then I decided to say something funny.
"Okay, this will sound pretty stupid, but once I forgot how old I was on my birthday!" I bursted into laughter.
"Once I lost my sketchbook but I just forgot it was in my hand!" Ink said, bursting out with laughter.
Error rolled his eyes before looking at us with annoyance
We were just laughing away while Error refused to join in. Actually I was having so much fun the colourful magic liquid started pouring from my eyes.
"Er... Beatrice are you ok?" Ink asked trying not to laugh again.
"Yeah what's wro- why am I crying rainbows!? Oh wait..." I said,
Ink started to giggle I did too. Then we calmed down after all that laughter.