Beatrice Meets The Momma CQ Kids Chapter 4

I'm sorry I had to delete it quickly but this is the edited version
Like usual theres a small amount of censored swearing but I will not do the warning like usual because it interrupts the story and one one really seems to have a problem with it but tell me if you prefer and I will do the warnings again
Enjoy

Chapter 4: A birthday fusion
It was then the time for my 'birthday'. Now this is not actually true,in fact I technically don't even have one.

My mother created me and my sisters before time meaning there was no exact date on when we were created and left her laboratory (oh wait have I explained that yet? I guess I haven't but back into the story) but we got birthdays on the date when our mental age is most likely to adapt.
Mine is December the 12th,meaning it is 10 days until my birthday also meaning I get to do something today and after that the 9 days after,my sisters will have to do something for me each day. It will be really fun to see what they would plan for me over these next few days.

Day 1 : Rose took me to a place I had never seen before but it was really cool.
I got to DJ which she knew I loved. It was so much fun.
She was a little surprised at how good I was at DJing and how I have improved since the last time she had heard me DJ.
There were other bands playing there too.
It was at a concert, I think, with a karaoke spot.
We stayed and partied all night although Rose did get a little tipsy because she decided to have some of the alcohol. She told me it tasted like grape juice. And somehow after all that she still managed to sing perfectly which was very surprising.
While Rose is the same age as me,her mental age is slightly different but we are both older than time.
Anyway,she did get really weird and crazy-ish. She was all over the dance floor. Not literally but almost.
That night was amazing!
At about 5 in the morning,we went back home by taxi since it was so late and we walked there at the beginning but now we were so tired.
My sister was fine and I was just really hyper but it was the second day so this time Coral took me somewhere.

Day 2: It was Coral's turn. She took me to a fairground. She was waiting for me at my bedroom door when I woke up.

I kinda guessed that she would pick a fairground because she loves the rides and mum doesn't let her on a lot of the rides due to how scared and anxious she can get in crowded places so this is her chance

I kinda guessed that she would pick a fairground because she loves the rides and mum doesn't let her on a lot of the rides due to how scared and anxious she can get in crowded places so this is her chance. Plus she knew that I love fairs as well so it all worked out.
There were so many rides. There were tall ones and small ones and the ones that spin around. I was so amazed since the place was huge!
We had lots of food as Coral brought loads of money.
There were candy floss,hotdogs,burgers,hot chocolate and loads more but I settled on some iced coffee,which is my favourite,and for my main meal pizza and for dessert ice cream.
Coral said I could pick anything they had and she didn't mind.
Coral was actually the best at hoopla and won the giant alien toy for me. She said it's basically an early birthday present.

Day 3:Then Breeze took me to an all you can eat buffet.We had soooo many sausages and burgers and more!
Then we went to this really cool aesthetic place since Breeze was a photographer and wanted to check the place out and this was the only time that it was free of people.
She took some really good photos of me and other cool things.
One of the best photos she took was a photo of me by a 'beach'. I think it looks really nice.