Beatrice Meets The Momma CQ Kids Chapter 3

This chapter is much shorter than any other (and is much duller) and does include swearing once this chapter is very important to Beatrices backstory and the swearing is once again censored for if you are offended by it there will be a warning like last time
OK now I have explained (and there are no illustrations either)
ENJOY~

Chapter 3: The memories people would rather forget

My life was now dull and boring so I took some time to sleep and look back on old memories. To do this I went to my world once again but then I passed out and went to sleep far longer than I should.

Then my alarm went off so I went downstairs. I saw my mother and she gave her a hug then she spoke,
“Are you sure you want to go to school?”
“Yea I’d like to learn advanced skills”
“Very well then. Have a good day,I love you”
“I love you too”
I was making my way to school. I saw trees and birds and the crimson early morning sky. Emily appeared floating above my head. She sometimes did that as she was a goddess like me. She was a goddess of everything half good and half bad but not the same as me. She looked like a half demon,half angel. Once she got me to make her a character on a dress up game and her sister stardust so I did.

“Hey Bea”
“Hey”
“So did you tell everyone I’m coming today”
“Yup,so what are you going to say when everyone looks at you”
WARNING
“I’m back b**ches!”
OK YOU ARE SAFE NOW
“Yea I thought so”
Once we got to the school,she really did say that,even her crush but as the day went on Emily started to disappear because she was just a spirit from my imagination (or so I thought).

Then marcelline came and popped up out of nowhere but she looked different than usual, she looked like a regular dog.

The day went on then my enemy came up to me
“Go away Chaos!” I shouted.
He just gave me this evil smirk. His hair not tied up with those strings including the main rainbow one he came up to me then he-

“Beatrice!”
My eyes were now wide open. My mother was there.
“You have been asleep for 4 days straight,''she exclaimed.
Silence filled the room. My head was spinning around. What I saw was only a dream but it felt so real. The dream itself left me with a sense of nostalgia but at least sleeping for that long got rid of four days of waiting plus it would mean I wouldn’t need any sleep for the next few days.

My mum had to leave to do important business so I was left with my sisters. Most of the time I just sat in my room but eventually I did come down.

One morning,we went to a mysterious swimming pool, our own swimming pool actually. It was called the pool of memories. My sisters took me there. It was beautiful but surprisingly it didn’t look like water though it was like space. Unfortunately I was still feeling fatigued and passed out in the pool and then again,I entered the same dream.

He took Marcelline away. This made me angry.

Meanwhile my sisters were discussing when mum would come home. But soon they came to check on me.

I was falling to the bottom of the infinitely deep pool. Luckily, I didn’t need to breathe. Somehow the pool was getting more colourful. This was due to my magic getting mixed into it at the bottom of the pool and was disappearing.

I woke up from my dream to find myself falling in water until I suddenly fell out of it into what looked like deep space. Was I still dreaming? It felt cold but I knew it wasn’t.

The stars started growing,showing my memories inside. Some fading away and some growing stronger but the one thing they had in common was that all of them flickering with loads of sparks with  the little life within them. Depending on the star’s colour, it made me feel about that memory in a certain way.

My sisters couldn’t see me anymore. If they wanted to find me,they needed mother or at least Moonlight so that's what they did. They got the star globe and summoned her. She was around the same age as all of us.
“Hey where's Beatrice?”she asked.
“Technically she's in the pool,”said one of my sisters.
“Let me guess,she fell through the bottom didn’t she?”
“Yea”
“Well I can’t really help but my mother can”
“Ok”
Then she called her mother at once but her little sister ended up coming too.

Suddenly I was being pulled to the biggest star which was above me and ended up disappearing?
I know this sounds strange but I’m really not sure how to describe it. But it was like being pulled out of existence.

But everything else that happened was a blur. I can’t remember the rest so I will tell you later but there is something else that happened after that.

After that the next week just flew by.

Thanks once again