S01E04 | Claudia

Artie and Eric had been in the office, figuring out how the Warehouse was being breached, from the desktops, to the Warehouse malfunctioning, Artie was going insane trying to catch this guy. Eric looked up from his laptop and saw Artie wake up from his nap, the Farnsworth.

"Yeah?" He greeted tiredly.

"No more zoos, okay? From now on, if an artefact is at a zoo, we leave it there." Pete declared.

"Monkey's spit. Artie, do you know that? They--they spit, and it is not pleasant." Myka complained.

"Guys, guys, guys--" Artie tried, Eric chuckled, drinking his coffee.

"Tell him about the cheetahs." Pete pointed.

"No, I don't want to think about the cheetahs, right? I just--I just-- I want a bath." Myka huffed.

"All right, I'm sorry about all that, I'm dealing with a lot here too, okay?" Artie sighed.

"Oh, right. Have you found out who's hacking into the warehouse?" Pete asked.

"I can't pinpoint the origin of the breach. It's a little frustrating." He confessed.

"Sleep." Eric gave him a pointed look, looking over his shoulder at the black and white screen.

"Artie, you look-- you look terrible." Myka pointed out, her face moved in close.

"Thank you very much. You still have some monkey phlegm in your hair." Artie stated to the disheveled agent.

"It's not-- is that-- It's not phlegm." Myka pouted.

"Look, Artie, uh, just-- Myka's right, get some rest, bro, okay?" Pete told him, they looked to the sky as a monkey began to screech.

"Look, just get back here as soon as possible, we have a lot to do, okay?" Artie signed off and began to work, Eric stared at Artie, who stared back. "What?"

"Go rest. I'll take over from here." Eric nodded, Artie smiled then nodded off as Eric went back to his desk. After a while, the door opened, Eric thought it was Leena, so he continued to type.

"Hey, Leena, did you bring those muffins? Artie's been-" Eric spun in his chair and was hit on his head, knocked unconscious.

Artie woke up to his hands being cuffed, he looked up to see a young woman with short, red hair.

"How'd you get in here?" Artie demanded and the woman shrugged carelessly.

"I'm disappointed, Artie, I figured you'd have me totally clocked by now." She rose a brow.

"I don't--I don't-- do I know you? What's going on?" He questioned.

"Oh, I'm hurt. Well, it was a while ago. I was a lot younger, so were you." She nodded. Artie nodded then lifted his knee to hit the panic button.

"Looking for this? Dude, an alarm system? So not groovy, besides, this is you-and-me time right now." She smirked. "Yeah, it's funny. Years ago, I swear you said you were just a simple professor. I guess you left out the, uh, off-the-grid, Top-secret warehouse full of madcap."

Artie put on his glasses to fully take the intruder in.

"Claudia. Claudia Donovan. You're the breach." He muttered.

"Knock, knock." She sung patronizingly.

"Yeah, uh, I'm sorry, I really don't have time for games, and these cuffs, they're not gonna stop me." Artie begun, going to leave when his eyes landed on the unconscious Eric.