Caesar and Joseph

Joseph stretched in the uncomfortable desk of Mr. Speedwagons classroom. He was incredibly bored and taking notes wasn't going to help. He turned to face the person beside him.

"Caaeeesaaar" he whispered softly. Caesar payed Joseph no mind and continued writing. "Caaaaaaaeesarrr" Joseph whispered to Caesar again, but a tiny bit louder. Caesar looked at Joseph for a split second, but focused his attention back to Mr. Speedwagon.

Joseph sighed and ripped off a small piece of paper from his empty notebook. He wrote something on it, squished it up into a little ball and tossed it to Caesars desk.

Caesar noticed the note and unrapped it carefully. "R u ignoring me? - jojo" it read with a small sad face in the corner. Caesar look at Joseph with a face that said "seriously?" he rolled his eyes and shoved the note into his pocket.

"Excuse me Mr. Speedwagon, may I go to the restroom?" Caesar asked. "Of course Caesar. Hurry please, I don't want you to miss this," the teacher replied. Caesar got to the exit quickly, but gave Joseph a look before he left.

Joseph caught it and smiled. Joseph doodled on the paper he ripped from for a couple minutes then asked if he could get some water. "Joseph, you know this stuff is important. You can't miss this, I know you're smart and a really good student but it's important that you learn more," Speedwagon went on about how important social studies are. "You know I'd never want to skip your class Mr. Speedwagon, but I'm just sooo thirsty" Joseph insisted. The class laughed and Speedwagon let him go. Joseph skipped the water fountain and headed to the boys bathroom.

"What took you soo long?" Caesar questioned as Joseph walked in. Caesar was fixing his hair in the mirror. "Eh nothing, don't worry about it. sooo, why did you want me to come here?"

"I wanted to know what you wanted when you kept saying my name" Caesar replied. Joseph put his hand on Caesars shoulder and smiled. "I just wanted you attention, heh" he teased.

"Are you serious?" Caesar glared and tensed. Joseph laughed and wrapped his arms around Caesars waist. "I loveee youu Caesarr" he replied. Joseph then painted Caesars face with sweet kisses. This caused Caesar to blush, but he was still a little upset for missing most of the lesson.

"Can I get a kiss back? Please, at least one!" Joseph begged. Caesar sighed but kissed Josephs cheek softy. "What? Just on the cheek? Come on, don't you think I deserve more? I've been a good boy" Joseph pouted.

"Don't push it Joestar." Caesar rolled his eyes. He released himself from Josephs grasp and exited the room. Joseph followed behind Caesar.

"I have to assume you two were up to something with how long you took to return. I might have to talk to your guardians about this" Mr. Speedwagon said. Caesar and Joseph grew nervous. They both knew Mr. Zeppeli wouldn't approve of their relationship. As much as the man respects Jonathan Joestar, he doesn't see Joseph the same way. Mr. Zeppeli saw Joseph as a delinquent and a horrible role model for Caesar.

"We're sorry Mr. Wag, it won't happen again" Joseph reassured the man. As they walked back to their seats, Joseph sensed the worry in his partner. He squeezed Caesars hand and smiled in a way that made Caesar feel like everything was going to be okay.

OKAY this was fun to write ngl, hope it's not bad. 🤧