The Note

Jotaro walked through the noisy, crowded hallways, trying his best to ignore the chatter and the girls trailing him. He really wanted hurry up and deliver the note so he could return to his Kakyoin as quick as possible. Joseph really owes him after this.

Jotaro was stopped by someone. The person was Dan, one of Jotaros enemies and Dios followers. He stretched his arm our in front of Jotaro. "Whatcha got there buddy?" he asked as he reached for the note in Jotaros hands.

Jotaro was quick to move it aside and glared at Dan. "Aw is it a love letter from one of your little fans, bad report card, a secret message?" Dan questioned.  Jotaro growled, he was getting more irritated by the seconds. "None of your fucking business," he seethed as he pushed past Dan.

Dan pretended to be hurt, "that's no way to treat someone better than you, Jotaro" he taunted. Jotaro clenched his fist. He wished he could beat the shit out of this guy, but he can't risk getting suspended. Who would be there for Kakyoin?

Then, before Jotaro could react, the note was snatched out of his grasp. One of Dios most loyal followers, Vanilla Ice, had done it. Then, the man himself, Dio, was there.

Vanilla handed the note over. He kept his cold eyes trained on Jotaro. It was if he was trying to murder him with looks. "Oh, what's this? Something from one of the Joestar brats?" At this point, there was a crowd of people trying to see what's going on, some praying for a fight.

Jotaro tilted his hat over his eyes. "Yare yare, why me?" he said to himself. 'Joseph should be dealing with this shit' he thought.

Dio opened up the note and skimmed through it. Dio laughed, "so this isn't even yours Jotaro? Doing Josephs dirty work eh?" he said, a smug look growing on his face. Dio then began reading parts of it out loud for everyone to hear. Everyone laughed at it, partially because they were afraid of Dio being unsatisfied.

Jotaro was getting really annoyed by the loud laughter and Dios teasing. He headed towards where Dio was, determined to get the note back.
"Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me?" Dio questioned.

"I can't get the note without coming closer" Jotaro replied. But before Jotaro could get close enough, Caesar  spotted them in the crowed and decided to but in. "What's going on?" he wondered .

"Your little boyfriend has something for you" Dio replied as he fiddled the paper in his hands.

"Can I see it, please?" Ceasar requested. "Nope," Dio replied as he ripped the note into tiny pieces. Caesar couldn't even do anything about it becausena teacher came out and dismissed everyone from the hallways.

Caesar sat in class wondering what Joseph wrote, but he was sure it was something stupid. He knew Joseph was in some kind of trouble, he always was so Caesar wasn't surprised.

The Zeppeli's handled Caesars relationship with Joseph pretty well. Although Caesar wasn't the one who told them about it, they accepted him, but Will made him promise not to let Joseph act too crazy.

Caesar went through his classes bored and tired. He was glad when he got home. The first thing he did was collapse on his bed, completely ignoring the homework in his bag.

Caesar got up after a while and decided he'd just shower and head to bed. He went to his closet in search of something comfortable and a towel.

He picked out some sweatpants and one of Josephs sweaters he left over a while ago. Caesar was about to step into the bathroom until he heard loud banging noises coming from his room. Caesar dropped his clothes and quickly searched for something to defend himself. He picked up a shoe as it was the closest thing to him.

Caesar hurried to his room and looked around. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, so he opened his window to check outside. He saw nothing but darkness. He assumed the sound was just his imagination, but to be sure he turned to look around his room one more time forgetting to close the window.

Then, Caeser cried out as he was suddenly tackled, causing him to drop his weapon. He flailed around trying to force whatever was on him off. "Caesar stop, that hurts!"

Caesar paused, "Joseph? What the- how did you get here? WHY are you here?!" Joseph stood up and dusted himself off. "I got in through the window, duh. Aren't you happy to see me? I missed you!" He replied.

"It's been one day you imbecile! You shouldn't be here" Ceasar scolded him. "You didn't say you're not happy to see me" Joseph grinned.

Caesar shook his head. "You shouldn't be here and you know that, you're only going to make things worse for yourself with your dad." he explained. Joseph scoffed, "I don't care about that old man. He can't control me, I don't care what he does. Plus, I'm not hurting anyone by stoping by."

Joseph held Caesars hand and formed the best puppy dog eyes he could. "Caesar, run away with me?" he asked and kissed Caesars hand.

"No you idiot, I'm not running away and neither are you!" he snapped. Joseph smirked. "Caesar, you're blushing~" he teased.

"Shut up!" Ceasar said, embarrassed. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Josephs face, he didn't miss. Joseph fake gasped when the pillow made contact with his face. "Ouch, I'll have to get you back for that!" he declared.

Joseph tackled Ceasar again and began tickling him all over. Caesar laughed and cried and tried to kick Joseph off him, but Joseph was stubborn. He stopped when Caesar couldn't breathe from laughing too hard.

Caesar closed the window and picked his clothes he dropped earlier back up. Then, he went to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Joseph asked.

"I'm going to shower."

"Can I join?"

"No."

a/n: Hol up, #2 Jotakak, #1 Caejose and Avpol 😳 that's kinda epic folks