punishment

Joseph opened the front door to his angry father. "Joseph! What is this?!" George asked angrily. Joseph shrugged, "What does it look like?"

His response made George angrier. He ordered his butler to kick the party guest out and told Joseph to find his brothers and sister. When the house was empty, George began his lecture.

George sat in a big chair in front of the couch the jojos sat. "I am extremely disappointed in you Joseph, you hosted a party behind my back! Not only that, but your grades have gotten worse and so has your behavior. Why can't you be more like your big brother Jonathan? He has amazing grades, a job, he's respectful, and he's responsible."

"I'm just trying to have fun!" Joseph exclaimed. "That's okay Joseph, but you also need to be serious about your life and choices" George said. Joseph scoffed "you should try having fun too, you'll end up with less wrinkles" he mumbled. Luckily for Joseph, George didn't hear him, but Jolyne and Johnny beside him did and busted out laughing.

"Be quiet you two! I'm disappointed in you as well. You didn't tell me about the party and you attended it! I want you all to clean up this mess! Jolyne, help Johnny and afterwards I want you to bring Jotaro home." They all groaned and left the room to clean.

"Joseph, you're grounded. I'm taking your phone and making sure you get extra homework and credit work to fix your grades." George crossed his arms. "I have also been informed about your relationship with Zeppeli's son, I don't want to see you around him for now or your punishment will be extended" George added.

"Wha- grounded? I'm not a kid, You can't ground me!" Joseph retorted. Joseph was more upset about not being able to talk to Caesar, how was that fair to keep him from someone?

"You do what I want when you're under my roof, now go help clean up." George rubbed his temples. He wasn't sure how much more stress he could take, he was already growing gray hairs.

Joseph joined his siblings with a broom. Johnny who was in his wheelchair pulled up to a table, stopped scrubbing at some goop and sighed. "I don't get why we have to clean up too! We aren't the ones who did all of this. Plus, we can just get a maid or something" he said.

"I'm sure you'd rather be with Gyro right now~" Jolyne teased. " Whatever, you're just jealous because you don't have a friend like him" Johnny grinned. Then Jolyne and Josuke laughed so hard they cried.

"What? I'm not kidding! He's nice, funny, super cool, a great singer, a-"
"Okay, Okay, we get it!" Josuke interrupted. If he didn't stop him, Johnny would've kept talking for hours.

Joseph would have laughed with them, but he wasn't feeling it. The mess consistent of cans of all kinds of drinks scattered everywhere, puddles of weird liquids (probably puke), pizza and pizza boxes, and more. When they finally got cleaned the whole mess up, Joseph went to bed.

The next morning, Joseph got ready for school. He was thinking about how he was going to talk to Caesar without getting in trouble.

First, he thought he could just wait talk to him during class, but he knew since his father is the principal, his teachers probably know of his punishment. He scrapped that idea.

The he thought he could wait for after school, but George would probably be waiting for him to be home on time. Another idea down the drain.

After some more thinking, he came to the conclusion that he should write a note. Joseph ripped some paper out of a notebook and grabbed a pencil. Joseph scribbled down stuff and drew sad face. "Perfect" he thought. Then he realized he had no idea how to get it to Caesar.

"This is the best idea I have, I gotta think of something" Joseph pondered.
He finally decided what he was gonna do.

Joseph searched the house for Jotaro. He couldn't find him in time for school, so he hurried out the door. He usually wouldn't care about being late, but George was already on his back about everything and the last thing he wanted was another lecture.

When Joseph got to school, he had some time before class to resume his search.

"Hey Jotaro!" He shouted when he finally found the boy. Jotaro was with one of their close friends, Kakyoin. "Whoa! What happened to your arm?" Joseph asked. Kakyoin smiled sheepishly, "it's a long story."

"What do you want?" Jotaro grunted. "I need to ask you to do me a favor" Joseph hesitated, "Can you give this to Caesar?" Joseph pulled his note out of his pocket. He had folded it before and wrote in horrible handwriting 'from Joseph, to Caesarino'.

Jotaro glared. "Why?" he asked. Joseph had a bed feeling he was going to have to answer that already, but he didn't want Jotaro to chicken out if he found out why. "Don't worry about it please, just do it!" Joseph begged.

Jotaro rolled his eyes. "I can't, I have to help Kakyoin. Get someone else, like Josuke to do it."

"I can't do that! You know they'd make fun of me! Just this once Jotaro, c'mon." Joseph whined.

Kakyoin felt bad for Joseph. "I'll be fine Jotaro. It won't take long anyway, do it for him." Kakyoin insisted.

Jotaro pulled his hat over his eyes. "Fine, good grief" he said as he snatched the note and left.

"Thank you so much Kakyoin!" Joseph pulled Kakyoin in for a hug. Kakyoin winced and Joseph realized his mistake. "Oh no! Wait, I'm sorry" Joseph cried.

sorry for the slow update and thanks for 135 reads! 😳