What's under your hat, Mista? (naramis)

"Where's Mista? He's going to be late," spoke a blonde, curly haired boy. A group of boys grouped up in front of some lockers before classes began. Their names were Giorno, Narancia, Fugo, Bucciarati, and Abbachio, but one their friends were missing.

"I went over to his house earlier this morning and he wouldn't let me in, something about his hat" said Bucciarati. "Maybe we should go check on him?"

"No Fugo, he's probably fine." Giorno responded. "I wonder why he wears his hat all the time though" he added.

"Yeah, maybe he's bald!" the boy named Narancia joked. The other boys started thinking. "No way, he's probably has long hair, straight hair" Bucciarati guessed.

"Why can't he have curly hair?"

"What if he has a bob like, Bucciarati?"

"What about a mohawk? That'd be cool!"

"Maybe he got a really bad cut and he's embarrassed."

"He could have a bunch of layers of hats under the first one."

"Or, he has a normal boring hair cut and you guys are going on about nothing" Abbachio shrugged. "Nah guys, he's definitely bald!" Narancia exclaimed. Abbachio sighed. I'm surrounded by idiots' he thought, but he loved them nonetheless.

"Why would he hide his hair from us though, I mean if he has any?" Giorno pondered. They were all curious now. They had never seen his hair obviously, Mista always wore some kind of cover. The boys never thought about it until now.

"I kind of want to see it now," Bucciarati said. "Yeah, but we need a plan," Fugo said. "Let's trick him and then snatch it off his head!" Narancia grinned.

Giorno shrugged, "I suppose that could work." Abbachio rolled his eyes. "Can't we just ask him?" he argued.
"No! He always hides his hair from us, why would he just to show it that easily?" Narancia explained. Abbachio guess the smaller boy had a good point. "Fine, what's the plan?"

Narancia smiled and huddled the boys together and whispered, even though no one else in the hallway cared what they were saying. They soon had to end their plotting because of class.

Their first class was Algebra. They sat scattered in the boring class, listening to Mr. Straizo go on about formulas. About, 20 minutes into class, Mista busted into the room.

"Hi Mr. Strais, sorry I'm late," he said as he stumbled to his seat beside Narancia and Giorno. You're fine, now copy some notes and pay attention" the teacher replied. Mista nodded and smiled towards Narancia, but the boy only glared back. "we're gonna find you out, Mista" he whispered. Mista looked confused but didn't say anything.

Mista then turned to Giorno. "Hey bro, can I copy your notes?" he asked. "Sure," Giorno replied. Mista then started copying down the formulas on the paper given to him, but couldn't stop thinking about what Narancia told him.

Later, Straizo called him out. "Guido, you look confused. Can you solve this for us?" he asked as he wrote a problem on the board.

Mista shook his head, "sorry, I was just confused on the notes." The teacher sighed. "Narancia, can you solve the problem?" he asked.

Narancia stood confidently and matched to the board. The boy scribbled some things down and drew some pictures when he finally got his answer. 'x/5 + 7= -3, x = 50' he wrote.

Everyone was astonished. This was the first time Narancia had got the answer correct. Fugo and Mista cheered, and everyone else clapped. Straizo grinned, "I see you are improving Narancia, I want you to help Guido" he said.

"Yessir! Mista just see me after class" Narancia smirked. Mista raised an eyebrow. 'Why is Narancia acting so strange?' he thought.

After class, Mista waited as Narancia talked to the other boys before meeting up with him.

They sat down together and Narancia began explaining the formulas to him. Mista noticed the other boys hiding their faces in books and was about to comment on it before Narancia scooted closer to him. "And that's what we learned today" he disclosed.

Narancia went to hook his arm over Mistas shoulder. Mista grabbed his hand. "You're acting weird" Mista murmured.

Narancia quickly glanced towards hiding boys. "What? No, you are!" he hissed. Mista turned to the boys, "Also, I can see you guys." he said .

The boys slowly revealed their heads. "This was a dumb idea" Abbachio sighed. The other two nodded in agreement. Narancia frowned, "It's not over yet.." he mumbled.
Mista was confused yet again. "What does that mean, what are you trying to do?" he questioned.

Narancia looked at the clock and gasped, "Look Mista! it's 4:44!" he yelled. Mista screamed in fear and grabbed onto the smaller boy. He always had a fear of the number four. He even skipped his fourth class everyday, he was that afraid.

Narancia took his chance and snatched the hat off Mistas head. Everyone gasped as Mistas hair was revealed. There was just short, messy brown hair rooted to his head.

"Well, that was disappointing" Fugo said and he left. Bucciarati, Giorno, and Abbachio followed. "Mista looked up, "all of this is about my hat?" he asked.

Narancia didn't answer, he just ran his fingers through Mistas short brown locks. Mista blushed, he never had someone touch him like Narancia did. It was affectionate and made him feel warm inside. "What are you doing?"

Narancia stopped and said "Mista, you're soo cute without your hat, I'm glad you're not bald!" Mista was a little confused about the last part, but still pretty happy. 'Maybe I'll wear my hat less often' he thought.

I really wanted to write naramis because it's such a cute ship! It's not really popular compared to giomis, so I'm putting it in the title for people that don't like it. Also I feel like this part is a little short compared to the others skdj