Chapter 2: Starscream is back!!!

They get back to base and Ratchet sees that the lights are all off, but the party decorations are all still up. "Do you guys mind cleaning up? I need to fix Starscream in my office." Ratchet asks. Breakdown and Knockout smile and get right to work. Ratchet goes into his office and lays Starscream on a medical berth. He looks at the damage and Starscream's black optics and sits down next to him. "Why would Megatron do this?" He finishes setting up the equipment and  plugs in the heart monitor. What happens next makes Ratchet cry. 

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep....

           Starscream was alive!!! Ratchet runs over and holds Starscream's head up to see a hint of white and.... blue? Ratchet hurries and fixes Starscream as fast as he could and finishes replenishing his energeon just as Knockout and Breakdown walk in. They see Ratchet holding Starscream's faceplate in his servo and Starscream's optics start to blink rapidly and eventually close. They open once again and Starscream becomes very confused on his surroundings. "W-Where am I?" He wonders. Knockout runs to him and hugs Starscream tightly. "YOU'RE OK!!!!! THANK PRIMUS!!!!!" He yells. Starscream pushes him off and backs up into the wall. "Starscream, a-are you..." "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!!!???" Starscream shouted.