G90

LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW
(Special Chapter)

I barely had my mind focused on the quiz for my subject. My mind was filled with racing thoughts, all containing Glitch a.k.a Jeon Jungkook of Computer Science. My heart was racing, my mind kept on wondering how our first interaction will be. It's making me nervous.

Even more than what I felt when I took the entrance exam for this University.

For the past two years, I have always kept him as my little secret. The one who always felt like he was just my imagination. Someone that I had a grasp on but disappeared the next moment. I lost him so fast that I sometimes wonder if everything between us really happened or am I just imagining things?

But I'd always look at the laminated petal of the peonies he sent me and suddenly, I can feel him again.

The first months of losing him was terrifying. I couldn't let go of my phone for a month because I wanted to wait for him to message me even though the app was already deleted. I always cry myself to sleep everynight and I'd always wear the things he gave me.

I didn't want to forget him. I didn't want him to fade away in my memory.

I have sent letters to LUDUS Corp. hundred times asking them if I could talk to Glitch for one last time but they never replied. Still, I tried my luck.

But its been a year since I stopped writing them letters. And I have shared my little secret to someone I trust. And honestly, I never expected Glitch would come back again. But everything went down when he doesn't sound the same.

It felt like I was just some user of this app and he is obligated to answer me. He wasn't my Glitch. But maybe my Glitch was more genius than I thought. Maybe he knew that this day would come. Maybe this is our next life.

I walked out of my room after I handed my answer sheet to my professor and went straight to the restroom. I've heard that all of the computer science had a workshop today and will end four in the afternoon. I only had 20 minutes to get to the bridge and freshen up.

I straightened my peach squared neckline top and pulled up my high wasted white pants. I also checked if my pink adidas was tide neatly. My white shoulder bag rested beside my hip, my hair was tied in a high ponytail revealing the Givenchy earrings he gave me before. I also tried to put on some light make up to make me more fresh.

"Okay, Luna. You got this. You'll meet him today, you'll meet Glitch today. You'll meet him again. All you have to do is act naturally." I said as I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I sighed before I walk out of the restroom.

I quickly headed to the bridge near gate 3, I saw a lot of bicycle parked near the bridge. The wind was blowing and the tree near the bridge shivered.

Students were also passing by the bridge but one particular person stood out the most.

He had his back facing towards me. His shoulders were fitted by his white button up, his elbow resting at the railing of the bridge, body leaning towards it. I can see the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbow while his black ripped jeans fitted with his legs.

I was getting near him each step. I can see the side of his face clearly, his hair was black, his eyes were wide open almost full of wonder and his lips purse tightly. I have seen him before in my life. One in the train and one at the lawn of my Uni.

I have seen his face countless of times at the back of my mind. I have dreamt of him for so long. And now he is in front of me, his hands playing with one peony.

I held on to the railing of the bridge as I stop near him.

"Glitch?" I called him.

His head whipped towards me as he pulled away from his lean to the railing. His feet turned to face his body to me. I saw our height difference, I only reached the middle of his neck as he towered over me.

"Luna." He said like he was so sure it was me.

This is the voice I used to listen to everynight. This is the voice I had talked with through the phone. This is the voice of my Glitch. And right now, my Glitch is standing in front of me.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. 4th year in Computer Science. And this is the flower I should've gave you personally a long time ago." He said as he hand you the flower in his hand.

"Peony." I stated as I accept it and stare at it in my hands.

"The flower for long-lasting." He said.

I smiled. Long lasting. Like this feeling, like the beating of my heart for him.

"Luna, do you know what LUDUS means?" He asked and I look up at him.

"What?"

"It means playful love, but I found a long lasting one." He said, his lips slowly stretching to a smile.