9Chapter Seven

Sammie's P.O.V

Holy Shit...Ash..loves...me..

This is all that runs through my head as I get ready for my date.I have finally got new glasses and Bryan and I have,somewhat made up.But not by much.I look at my phone and its time,for me to go.I,reach the park just in,time and meet Ash by the fountain.I look around and see this guy woman thing person staring at me and ash.I ignore it,and just stare at ash."Hey"he says ."Ummm hi"I say."Do you umm like me back?"he asks scratching his head."Yeah,I do.But...I.."I say."You what?"Ash asks,concerned."Its all so sudden."I say smiling slightly."I didn't want to push it all on you,but I couldn't stand seeing you with Bryan or Luke."He says to me."I umm Thanks i guess?"I say.Ash just looks me in the eyes and pulls me closer to him.I tense up,I feel awkward.He touches my face ever so slightly and then kisses me.I am taken aback,but then I realize i kinda like this feeling.I begin kissing him back."WHAT OH MY GOODNESSS SAMMIE!"the man women says.I pull away from,Ash and,looks directly at the person and realzie its Em.

"EMMM!!!"I yell.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey loves
Sorry again for the supa short chapter.
Ima try and,write a,long chapter later.but idk.and yess Bryan will,be returning soon.hopefully.
×.× LOVIES YOU ALLL