Chapter Nine

Em's P.O.V.

He..he..kissed me.

Bzzz.

(On Phone Screen)

From:Bryan

Hey Don't Ignore Me.Meet Me At The Park

I start heading towards the fountain in the park.Bryan is already there.Looking that much more handsome in the moonlight."Hey gorgeous "he tells me."Hi"I reply,looking into his eyes.I can feel his hand at my waist.He pulls me into him,I can feel the heat radiate from his body.I move closer into him,he holds onto me tighter.He looks into my eyes and he moves to where our foreheads are touching.He moves closer to my lips and smashes his pillowy lips into mine.I tremble,the sparks shooting,through me as he moves his tongue against my lips asking for a,french.I allow him and,our,tongues tangle.I feel,my,body going numb as I am,pulled closer.The cold air spins around us.He moves down to my neck and,passionately kisses me.I move,closer and he digs,his,nails into the small of my back."I love you"he whispers into,my ear.

"I Love you too"I say between kisses on his lips.I feel so right here.Bryan and I spend the next few minutes just pushed up against eachother.Not kissing,just pushed,up against eachother.Our body heat radiating between us.
I never want to let go.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Bruh...the feelss.
More soon
Thx @XxMagicalEmilyxX for the pic. For this chapter.
If you have any suggestions,just comment or PM me.