Today

The apartment was dark in every room, except for one, where a table lamp was lit with a glaring tablet screen under your tired face.
You glared back at it, an almost complete drawing of a bloody little girl who was sitting on a chair. was on the screen. You leaned back into your computer chair, looking at the door that was behind you.
This piece was due in a few hours, and you had gotten the request this morning. You usually didn't take last-minute requests, but you needed some money, as you were a good few dollars short of your rent.
You sighed and hunched back over your tablet screen so that you could finish the piece. Thankfully, it was already almost done. "All I have to do is the shading, and coloring the line-art, then I'll  be done, and I can sleep for three thousand years."
After a decently long hour, you were done. The piece was nice, well, as nice as a little girl staring mindlessly into nothing covered in blood could be.
You sighed happily and stretched, then downloaded the image so that you could send it to the person that requested it. They had paid you half of the money in advance so that if they tried to scam you you already had half of the money that they said they'd pay.
You were now in the chat with the person and sent the picture through it. You and the person's time zones were different, so it was already the next day for them, but whatever they needed this picture hadn't happened just yet.
Almost immediately you got a notification that the person had paid the other half of what they owed you, and you smiled, picking up the tablet and clicking around the apps and screen so that you could add the rest of the payment to your bank account and paid the rest of your rent. Having a good amount of money leftover from the transaction.
"Finally.." you sighed, and stood up from the desk putting down the tablet and turning it off walking out of the room and taking a right into a narrow hallway. Then take a right into your bedroom, and collapsing onto your bed falling asleep immediately.

The next day, you woke up to a glaring sun coming through your window.
"I've really got to get some curtains." You mumbled to yourself, seeing that you didn't have your covers on. "Must've fallen asleep without them on."
You got up and walked out of your room past your office and into your small living room, and past it to the equally small kitchen where you just made a simple bowl of cereal, then walked back to your living room and plopped yourself on the couch.
Then, after getting yourself comfortable, you turned on the TV, it was a popular cartoon. The theme song was very catchy, and you hummed along to it as you ate.
You decided on getting a big bowl of cereal as you had worked yourself pretty hard to finish the art piece last night and were extremely hungry.
You finished the cereal and placed it into the dishwasher, then walked back to your couch, tumbling over the back and falling onto the place you usually sat, then moved a bit and landed on your back on the couch.
"What now?" You sighed, eyes closed, and your arm over your face.
You stayed in silence for a good while, then spoke. "I haven't gone out to treat myself in a while.. yeah, I'll do that!" You smiled and sat up, walking back down the hallway to your bathroom to take a shower, then change, and go out to eat.
You entered the bathroom, turning on the shower, and grabbing a towel from the closet hanging it on the towel rack.
You looked in the mirror and kinda glared at yourself, you had bags under your eyes from multiple nights of not sleeping. You sighed and started to take off your clothes, stripping away the cloth one article at a time. After you were naked, it revealed your (B/T) body, you didn't like your shape, so when you looked back at the mirror before getting into the shower, you sighed in disappointment.
You got in and got your (H/C) hair wet, letting the hot water run down your back and through your hair. You calmly squirted out some shampoo from the bottle that was on the bottom of the tub, and massaged it through your hair, letting it set in a small bit after washing off the excess soap from your hands. Then rinsing out the soap from your hair, and taking another squirt from your conditioner bottle, and putting that gracefully into your hair as well. You let that sit, and rinsed off your hands again, then took your body wash it was (F/S), your favorite, and, it was relatively cheap as well so that was a plus! After lathering your body with the wash, you rinsed out your hair and washed off your body.
Then you turned off the water and grabbed the towel from the rack wrapping it around you, and stepped out of the shower.
You walked over to the mirror again and looked at your now wet hair. "Should I just let this air dry..?" You asked yourself, messing around with your hair.
"No.. hmm, yeah..."
After deciding you picked up your clothes and walked back to your room, to get new clothes on.
You threw your clothes into the hamper you had in your room, which was barely full, as you hadn't changed your clothes in a good few days. After doing that you walked over to your dresser, and picked out some casual clothes, that weren't too casual, but still comfortable, and stripped yourself of your towel to put them on. But before you could, you remembered you didn't have your underwear on, and went to get those as well. You put them on and continued getting dressed, putting on deodorant despite having just taken a shower.
"Better safe than sorry.." you said to yourself, as you put it on your clothes. They were very comfortable, which was nice.
"Ok. Time to go out and get some things that I like!" You smiled at yourself and walked out of your room, then, walked back in, as you had forgotten your wallet.
"I'm really forgetful today..." you said as you walked out of your apartment.