Outside

You left your apartment, holding your wallet in your hand. You didn't like putting it in your pocket, because it felt uncomfortable, and you didn't like to carry a purse or bag, as it also felt awkward to have them on you.
But, you were OK with that, as you were really good at keeping track of your wallet, even if you didn't keep it in your pocket or have a purse.
You continued walking out fo your apartment, there were people walking around, as usual, as you were in a city. But, you didn't mind how many people were here, you liked having noise around, it stopped you from thinking too much about yourself.
"Agh!" You had gotten lost in your thoughts, not paying attention to what was in front of you, and you walked head-first into someone making them fall and drop all their things, like in some kind of movie scene.
"Shit, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." You apologized, standing and picking up their stuff.
"It's fine hun." Said the person kindly, she looked like she was in high school, her black braided hair looked cool with how it was styled.
"I still am sorry." You laughed a bit, handing her the things she had dropped. It was a bunch of pencils and notebooks.
"Like I said it's fine." She smiled at you, waving her hand in a dismissive way. "Hey, you seem friendly. I've got to put my things away back at my house, but other than that I don't have anything to do. You wanna hang out?"
You weren't ready for a big social interaction, and you chuckled. "Sure! Is bumping into strangers how you usually make friends?"
She laughed back. "No, not generally. There's a cute new cafe a bit down the street, called... Miaka Mia. It's not too popular but I've gone there a few times and they've got some good stuff. Why don't you go down there, and we'll chill there once I get back."
"Sure." You shrugged your yourself. "See you then, uh.." you stopped, making a way in your sentence for her to add her name.
"Eiya."
" (Y/N)."
"Cool. See you at Miaka Mia." She turned and walked away. You also turned, going down the street looking for the Cafe.
Eventually, you found it. It was really cute, the sign on the outside of the shop had a cursive type font and a pastel pink color.
You walked in, seeing that there were only a few people there, sitting at the tables, on reading a book, another on a laptop.
"Do I just seat myself..?" You asked yourself and looked around, suddenly seeing a small sign, that said:
'Seat yourself! Someone will be with you shortly!'
It had a cute little kitsune drawn on the bottom left.
"Guess that solves that." You shrugged to yourself and walked over to a table with a cute little fox plushie on it holding a little sign that had the number 3 on it. You nodded and sat down, taking a menu that was sitting in a little box.
'... macrons... Kissy Faces... Jelly Heart... Bloody Chocolate... Coffee Jelly...' you mumbled to yourself, not questioning the, well, questionable names of some of the opinions.
"Hello. How may I help you?" Said a sudden voice to your right.
There was a cute looking guy wearing a maid's outfit, he had a collar type thing around his neck, it had a thin circle with an 'A' in it, his green and blue hair gave him a sort of pop off of the black outfit.
"Oh, I'll have.. the Coffee Jelly and.. some orange juice, please." You smiled at him, making eye contact, his eyes were pretty and seemed to pixelate slightly.
His face had gotten a bit pinker as you stared. "Ok. I'll be back with your order soon." He walked away, and a bell sounded. You turned and saw Eiya walk through the door.
"Hey!" You called her over, and she smiled when she spotted you.
"Hi. Have you already ordered?" She asked sitting down and taking the menu from in front of you.
"Yeah. I got some Coffee Jelly and one orange juice."
"You don't seem like a coffee type of person."
"We literally just met a few minutes ago."
"I know, but some things you just can't help but assume about people." She shrugged glaring at the menu while she read, her eyes seemed to be brighter because of the reflection of the sun onto the menu.
You hummed. "Then.... why don't we make a small game about that to get to know each other?"
She hummed in response, furrowing her brows as the waiter came back, he didn't have anything just yet, most likely just came back to get Eiya's order.
"Hey Eiya, back again?" He asked, his brows were slightly furrowed though. "This guy your new friend?"
"Yeah. Met them just today, bumped into me while I was walking home."
He hummed. "Well, what do you want?"
"The usual Cherry Bomb Avalanche." She said, slightly bored, sneaking a glance at you.
"Got it. She's gonna get her order first just because her order takes less time, though you'll get your juice when she gets hers." He explained to you, a small smile on his face.
"Thanks." You smiled back at him, as he walked away.
"So." Eiya put back the menu. "About that game, you were talking about?"
"Yeah. Basically like 30 questions, but assumptions we've made about each other, then we say if that assumption is true or not." You explained.
"Hmm. It seems interesting enough. Sure. I already made the coffee assumption, so you can go."
"Ok.. uh." You thought a second, then remembered that you had earlier assumed, that she was in high school. "You're a highschooler. Sophomore or Junior."
"Nope. But I did get out of high school last year, so you're not too far off." She shrugged. "You don't get much sleep, you stay up watching Netflix or YouTube."
"You're only half right. I don't get much sleep, but that's because I procrastinate a lot on my deadlines. Just last night I had to finish something and didn't get to bed till like.." you leaned back into the cushion on the seats. "Augh... two... AM...?"
"Jee. What did you stay up all night doing?"
"Why don't you do that for your next assumption?" You laughed. "You don't have a lot of friends, but the ones you have a close to you."
"Huh. Pretty close. A few, of my few friends, I'm close with. You stayed up all night finishing....." she drew out the last word thinking. ".. an essay, for your history professor."
"Nope. I'm not in school anymore. And I stayed up finishing an art commission. I needed some quick money, because I was a few dollars off my rent, so that's the reason I took the commission last minute.."
She hummed, and the waiter came back holding a plate and a cute cup with orange juice in it, as well as a straw with a fat little kitten holding onto the rim.
"Thank you." She smiled, cutting into the Cherry Bomb Avalanche. It was a cutely decorated lava cake, with a scoop of ice cream on it, with powdered sugar and cherry syrup on top.
"Thanks." You said to the waiter, and he smiled at you, about to walk away. "Hey, wait. I like this place, I'll probably come back, so I'd like to know your name so maybe I can have a conversation with you the next time?"
"Oh." He seemed slightly surprised, his face getting a bit redder. " It's Asher." He smiled again, and walked away.
"I could've told you his name." Said Eiya, leaning back into her seat.
"Well it didn't seem like you would, and it's better to ask someone directly." You shrugged. "Anyway, let's get back to our game."
You both talked and talked for a good while, Asher coming back and giving you your coffee jelly.
"Dang! This is better than any coffee jelly that I've ever had!" You laughed at yourself. "Maybe that's because I've only ever made it at home, and I've never actually had it made at an actual coffee shop."
Asher hummed with a smile, eyes slightly lidded, saying nothing and walked away again.
You and Eiya talked for a good while, even after you both had finished your food and drinks, you guys had split the bill, and the sun started setting.
"Ah. I've got to get back home, my mom lives with me so she'll be wondering where I am." Eiya said, standing up, and walking past you.
"Dang. Well, I hope we can hang out again soon." You smiled at her, also standing, and you two walked out together.
"Yeah. That'd be nice." You both continued walking for a good while in the same direction, and your apartment came before wherever she lived.
"Bye." You waved and entered.
"Bye (Y/N)." She waved watching you go, then walked off.
You entered your apartment, sighing, and smiling to yourself. "Today was a good day." You continued walking to your room so that you could change into some comfortable clothes.
Once you did, you decided on trying to get an early night, as you had stayed up for a good while last night. You got comfortable and fell asleep in a good few minutes.