Entry 43

Dear stupid fucking journal,

Remember when I said I had clay on the toilet....

I made the fucking mistake to accidently go to the bathroom in our room 'cause I fuckin' couldn't hold it!

AND IT SO HAPPENED TO BE THE TIME THE BITCH BLEW SOMETHING UP I-

My ass hurts a lot I tell you!

Kakuzu blames me for the whole thing, which he should only blame me 50%!

Blondie shouldn't have left his clay out, and blew something up.

NOW MY ASS HURTS AND ITS ALL BLONDIES FAULT.

The money hoe says I have to pay for damages myself.

I asked him how the fuck am I going to do that.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked, cause now he offered to go on double the bounty hunts with him for two MONTHS.

I really didn't have a fucking choice and other option, so laugh it up Kakuzu, fuckin' miser ass.

Anyway, the blonde barbie is mad at me! "She" tried blowing me up! And of course I chased "her" down with my scythe, cause everyone is afraid of me.

Actually, scratch that. Leader, bird brain, and Kuzu, and puppet haven't shown any fear towards me! I bet deep down they are scared, but are too stoic to show!

Or maybe, I need to find their weaknesses.

This should be easy, I think I got Kuzu's weakness down.

Bird brain shouldn't be that hard, but I swear to jashin, he is emotionless as fuck!

Sir pain in the ass, I can't get close enough to even find out if he even BREATHES. He is like never around, and fucking never shows fear.

Puppet man, I doubt he has any weaknesses besides his puppet joints. WHICH, I fuckin' plan to mess with someday.

Now first, I have ZERO weaknesses...Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you! There is no way in hell I would share what makes me fuckin' scared or upset.

Not like I ever get upset or scared..

OKAY LETS SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW.

I have to go, investigate again.

- Your stoic Jashinist, Hidan