Entry 49

Dear fucking journal,

I think zetsu is trying to seduce me, he keeps saying he wants to eat me but what the actual fuck?

Luckily I threaten to turn him into tonights soup so- its fine.

Kakuzu has seemed to manage to lock him in a fucking room with Tobi and Deidara, so I doubt it'll turn out well.

Sasori is a little pissed since the room they are locked in is his and Deidara's room and he wants some of his tools and scroll shit.

Im just enjoying watching him seethe to himself and demand to Kakuzu to get them all out.

Fish face seems to want to chat with more often, I don't know why, but it seems like we are the best of buddies now.

I don't think Kakuzu is happy with that, since he keeps glaring at me and Kisame. I can already see it now, him scolding me that this will affect my work quality.

I think Leader is not happy with it either, he seems to think Kisame should focus more on his partner since we have to learn to work well with them.

Like hell. Screw working well, Kisame and Bird face seem to work well in every fucking way, Puppet and Blondie seem to struggle and me and Kakuzu, man that money whacker wants nothing to do with me.

Seriously Leader seems messed up in the head thinking that.

Anyways when I woke up this morning, I had another bounty hunt. Fuckin' ridiculous, though It wasn't that bad since we actually got a nicer inn!

Seriously we had a nice inn and everything. The food was even decent.

See, I know that money hog likes me, somewhere deep in those five wrinkly hearts. Tch, such a fuckin' douche though, can't give me more than 4 hours of sleep.

Nevermind that, I'm just going to enjoy the pleasant screams of Tobi from the room. I think Sasori is a little peeved and satisfied. I think he likes agonizing screams.

Kuzu and Shark boy seem pleased as well.

I can't wait to see the aftermath, fucking murder I bet. Im surprised Deidara hasn't exploded anything yet Hahaha.

Anyway this is my second to last entry, I fucking running out of pages. Oh well. Maybe when Kakuzu decided to give me more money ill get another one.

Though, Ill make sure the last entry is AWESOME!

-Your pleased Jashinist, Hidan