Fighting

I land just infringe of the chiefs hit and head inside to find Erick and Bjorn in front of the fire. Bjorn was waving his hands and Erick was looking on fascinated. I smiled but coughed. "Hope I'm not inturappting anything." I smile at them and hug the now cutaptlting to me Erick. "Are you fighting with Stoick as well?" I ask Bjorn. "You are?" I nod my head. "I was hoping to send Erick to stay with you." I frown. "No one else is staying?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Everyone wanted to help." Oh I mouth. "I asked heather to look after dragons edge. It could ask her to look after the sick young and elderly." Bjorn looks at me. "Wouldn't she mInd?" I shake my head. "Heather loves everyone. She would be more than happy to look after them." Bjorn nods his head and gestures for Erick to get his dragon and then he walks out. I follow him with Erick close behind we walk down to the village square where he blows a horn once. Soon the whole village is in the square. "All old sock and young are to go with hiccup! Any who wish to go with them are welcome to. They will all stay on his island while we fight. Can they all follow him now!" I get on toothless and Erick does as well. I wait for all the people to get on there dragons and take off. When I look behind me I see a crowd of around twenty. I smile and continue. We all land on my island to be met with a very annoyed heather. "Who are they and why are they here?" I can tell she's about to loose her mind so I explain calmly as I can. "These are all northlanders who won't be fighting and I offered them a place here. Some of them will be helping to look after them." She sighs but slowly nods her head. "Ok. Fine." She turns to the crowd and shouts. "Can you all get in groups! Children over there! Elderly over there! Sick or wounded here! And the helpers over there!" She shouts. Soon they are all in groups. There are around six children, five elderly, three sick or wounded and four helpers. Heather looks at the group and sighs. "This might work." I smile and nod my thanks to her before turning to the nw dragons. "Can all the dragons follow me. I can give you a place to rest and to eat." I smile as most of the Vikings flinch or turn at my dragonese. But it did the trick as all the dragons turn to follow me. I lead them to the main island and then I speak. "Feeding time!" Just a word of warning. If you say these words I front of hundreds of dragons you had better be prepared. I ducked as a gronckle neRly flew head first into me and had to spin out of the way to avoid a flaming monstrous nightmare. Sighing happily I got on toothless and led them all out. As I flew I nearly head butted the gang but a panicked growl stopped me. "Dragon friend watch out!" I opened my eyes and saw Astrid and the gang. Stormfly has warned me. "Sorry. You guys all have to help look after the northlanders." I could tell Stoick wanted to protest but then he changed his mind and said something else instead. "The northlanders?" I nod my head. "You know them?" Again I nod my head wondering where this conversation is going. "So they have been helping you and they knew who you where?" I realise what he's saying. "I asked them not to tell anyone. Since I saved Erick they kind of owed me." "You saved Erick?" I nod my head. "They said someone saved him from a cave. But that was years ago." "Yeah trader Johann helped me when I first left. So in return I helped them. Anyway I have to go." I left on toothless once again leading the dragons to feeding time. As soon as we started diving they l all left my mind completely.

Astrid POV:
As we were flying to the main hall as the chief called it we heard a large roar of dragons. Around the corner hiccup whizzed. He was followed closely by a large group of dragons. He almost ran into me but he stopped short when stormfly growled. He opened his eyes and stopped short. "Sorry you guys but you have to help look after the northlanders." As soon as he said that I thought of the northlanders tribe but that's impossible. There allianced with Berk if they did know off Hiccups life they would have told us. Right? As I continue to listen to there conversation the more doubtful I get. They finish up and we continue on our way trying not to get killed by the seemingly hundreds of dragons behind him. I couldn't help wonder what had happened to him. I remembered the scars in his back and they way he used to run on the village when we were young.  I remember how he wanted to prove himself so he would always be reckless but he was so soft even falling over would bruise him. Now... now I don't know what to think. He certainly isn't the same hiccup who left a few years ago. I sighed and  concentrated on flying stormfly. We landed near the large group of people and went to help them. A little while later hiccup came flying back in. He was still followed by a large throng of dragons but now most of them had fish in there claws. Toothless and hiccup landed and the dragons dropped there fish in a neat pile. Heather went over to the smiling hiccup with a very angry look on her face. Heather shouted seemingly angrily but with a laughing undertone. Hiccup shook it of with a joke from what I could tell. Heather sighed and walked over and hiccup followed.
(Time skip cuase I don't know what to put here.)
We were all flying to the battle. Around the hundred ships were beneath us all with weapons and warriors.  I smiled and focused on getting there. We were following the head boat. After around a hour we saw a large battle field and waiting for us there was dragons army. Let the fighting begin.

Hey guys! 1085 words! This chapter was more like a just so it isn't worth how they suddenly teleported to the battle and all that. So next chapter they will start actually fighting and also hiccup has met the alpha dragon as that is the one that helped him and he lived there for a bit. Also also the battle field is the same as in the second movie. Hope you enjoyed and I hope I will be posting more.