Epilogue

Hiccup POV:
I smile in happiness and lean back on Toothless. We had just completed our daily fly over of the island, and we were now flying back down to meet with Heather. 

We land and as soon as I got off, my two young children came running up to me.

 "Dad! Scarlet stole my plusher!"

 "Dad Dad Dad, Nuffinks being annoying again!" I sigh.

 "Scarlet give Nuffink back his plush. Nuffinks, apologise to your sister." They did as I said and I ruffled Scarlets brownie red hair and Nuffinks black mop. Heather came up to me and I greeted her with a quick kiss. 

She smiled and I looked to the sky, where the gang were coming. They landed and Scarlet and Nuffink, and their dragons surprise a deadly nadder and cloud sourer a scuttleclaw ran after them and they met up with Annabelle (Astrid and Fishlegs daughter) and Josh and Kim (Snotlout and Ruffnuts children.) They ran off, and I laughed. 

"Come on guys." We went to the volcano, and all the dragons respectfully made way for us. We sat down at our table and talked and discussed things for hours. Just another one of our meetings in our practically perfect life. Heather, Scarlet, Nuffink and I on dragons edge everyone else on Berk. I sighed in happiness. Once again a story with a happy ending.

Hey guys! Just edited this last chapter. I'm doing it in no specific order, so sorry about that. how anyone read this, I will never know. I spelt Epilogue wrong! The bloody chapter name!Dear Odin, past me was an idiot. Thanks for reading my story, and hope you liked it! SOrry if you don't ship Hiccup and Heather, I just thought that was best for the way this story was structured.