Glitter

Bona is kinda dragged into a party by her best friend Luda. Surprisingly, everything goes well, but what happens when Bona knocks out and ends up being the only guest in the house?

"I know it's getting late now baby, maybe you should stay here with me." -BENEE

...

Bona POV

What sounds better than a night in, no studying to do, Netflix on the T.V, a nice hot shower, face masks, some wine, and Uber Eats right in my hands?

Nothing - if you say otherwise, then fight me. I dare you.

After an amazing self session and finishing my 3rd stop on my world tour - shower edition - I hopped into the softest robe I could find and was happily greeted with a warm hug. Snatching my facial mask and slapping it onto my face, I slid into my slippers and practically skated out the bathroom door. The roaring voice of BENEE in her song "Glitter" chimed throughout my little apartment and although I lived with my best friend, Luda, she was currently out and I honestly didn't give a shit on how loud the music was. Honestly, dancing all over the place in just a robe and igniting scented candles was the epitome of relaxation and freedom.

Up until I got a knock on the door.

Immediately turning down my happiness playing on Spotify, I made sure my robe was fully wrapped around me before answering the door.

It was probably a complaint from my neighbour...

But as I neared the knocking, a tiny voice called out to me, "Bonaaaaaa, open the door, I forgot my keys."

Luda isn't usually forgetful so seeing her as I opened the door was surprising, but I decided to greet her in the most Bona fashion I could think of, "Hey pretty lady."

"Oh my God B, get in!"

"Huh?"

She pushed me and slammed the door, "Idiot, you have like nothing on!"

I look down at my robe, "Isn't this enough?"

"Bro, I think you forgot that the quarterback and one of the defensive backs at our school live right across us, and I don't know if you even noticed, but their door was open when you got the door."

"Okay, so?"

"Wooww, you're something else girl."

I brushed off the comment and asked instead, "Since when did you know so much about football?"

"Oh! Ever since one of my friends in my book club got involved in our women's intramural football team. She always goes on about it."

"Like the one Exy's in?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"Huh, if she's in the book club and does football, she's definitely interesting."

"Yuppp, totally."

It was then Luda got a chance to absorb the fantastic-ness I did to our apartment. I had a few candles here and there, I only turned on the lamp light by the couch and had our fairy lights on for atmosphere.