In Love

An intimate night and their first I love yous; Eunseo and Bona think of telling their members soon.

...

After a long day of promotions, the members of WJSN decided that a meal made by Dayoung was the way to wind down. With many of the members in their shared rooms and a few watching Netflix in the living room, it seemed like an ordinary night in the dorms.

Throughout the whole day, the sky cried hopelessly and endlessly. It drained many of the members spirits except for two certain members: Bona and Eunseo.

While everyone was preoccupied, the couple was able to lockdown the younger girl's shared room for themselves. If you walked right into their territory, the only thing you could really see are the evenings light through the window bouncing along the bunk bed frame while it also glazed over the two who cuddled in the lower bunk.

Both the girls were facing one other, basking in the music of the rain patting on the window. It was days like this that got the two excited because the rainy atmosphere called for intimacy and warmth. Gradually, the couple stole kisses from one another as their bodies intertwined and were engulfed by the cloud-like mattress. It also didn't help that the gentle rain transformed into a thunderstorm - opening the door to a newfound freedom of sounds and heavenly hums.

The only little detail that held them back from fully enjoying each other was the secrecy.

Yeah, their members don't exactly know what's going on.

Eunseo pulled away from her girlfriends neck to say, "Bona?"

"Yeah?" she replies casually.

Eunseo props herself up on her elbow while looking down at her. The wide grin that reached Eunseo's eyes ended up being instinctively mirrored by the other. Smoothly, the younger girls hand that rested on the others waist shifted her shirt up so that her thumb was able to draw gentle circles upon Bona's silky skin. As Eunseo caressed her, one of Bona's hands went up to brush away the bangs that were hanging messily in front of Eunseo's eyes.

Eventually, Eunseo admits, "I really like you."

Those few words made Bona's tummy bubble and a little giggle escaped her as she says, "I know, I know."

"Okay," she sighs contently.

While Bona caressed her face, a million 'I-love-yous' ran through her mind as fast as each rain drop fell to the ground, but they haven't exactly said it in the most intimate way they possibly know.

Shortly after, the older girl says, "I like you too."

Eunseo's eyes lit up and her childish reaction to the statement made Bona giggle, "Really? you do?"

Her inner actress surfaced as she pretends to be in deep thought and eventually teases,"Nah."

"Fuck off," Eunseo says as she playfully shoves Bona and rolls away from her.

"I'm jokinggg," the older girl pleas, "I really really like you Eunseo."

In failing attempts to get Eunseo to roll back to look at her, Bona kisses the nape of her neck and trails the feather-like euphoria to her shoulder. "Please look at me," the girl pouts.

There's always something about her voice that gets Eunseo to do whatever she says. She finally surrenders to the pouting baby who's now looking down at her and asks, "You sure you like me?"

And without hesitation, Bona replies, "Yup."

Satisfied with the answer, Eunseo says, "Good. I like you too."