Magna X Reader LIME

He didn't know what was wrong with him. Ever since Y/N joined the Black Bulls he just hadn't felt right. He would always find some excuse to look at her. From her Y/C hair to her Y/C eyes, everything about her mesmerized him. It was for this very reason that he had to get away. He went to the field just outside of the Black Bulls HQ and began a rigorous training session. He formed a fiery bat and began to hit massive balls of fire into the air. One after another they cracked as they went into the air.

"You should just tell her already! It's getting painful to watch." Magna turned to face Vanessa and Noelle who had just arrived. "You don't think I know that?! I want to tell her but I just can't. There is no way she could return it." Vanessa walks up to him and drapes her arm around his shoulders. The smell of her breath signifies that she was drunk. "Just do it kid! Your not gonna feel any better till you do!" He shrugged Vanessa off and walked away from the two women.

Whenever he had arrived back at the hideout he saw you standing there in all your glory. You were asleep against the wall. He walked up to you slowly and hunched down in front of you. You feel him shaking your shoulders gently. Your eyes flutter open and a small smile graces your face with Magna standing there. You go to get up and he offers you his hand. However, you slip, falling backwards. The said boy landed on top of you. He looks into your eyes and there is an unknown emotion there. One you have never seen before. Without warning he lowers his lips to yours. After a momentary bit of shock you start to kiss him back. He breaks away without warning standing up a abruptly. "I'm sorry Y/N I shouldn't have done that!" And with that he ran.

-4 days later-

That was it! You were so upset! Magna has been avoiding you for days. You stood just outside his room prepared to get to the bottom of this. Just as you were about to knock the door opened. He looked at you with curiosity and before he even got the chance to speak you shoved him back into the room. "What the hell is wrong with you Magna?! First you kiss me and then you avoid me! What's the deal?!" He never did look at you. He looked at the floor instead as if it would give him the words he needs. "I'm sorry. I'm no good at this. I love you okay!  I've had feelings for you forever and I just can't get you out of my head. I understand if you don't feel the same but.." no response time. You dove your lips on his and wrapped your arm around his neck. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer.

You slowly pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I've been dying for you to say that Magna! More than you know." He pulled you in for a sweet kiss that began to grow intense. He pushed you gently till you fell back on the bed. His lips trailed to your collarbone back up to your lips. His hands ghosted over your body and settled on your breast. He squeezed it firmly through your shirt. You let out slight moan. You could feel something hard against your leg. Your hand traveled down and cupped him gently through his pants. He moaned and bit down on your neck. Just as you were about to continue there was a knock on the door. We pulled back from each other abruptly, Magna falling to the floor in the process. "Magna have you seen Y/N? Captain Yami has a job for us!" It was Noelle.  You got up off the bed and made your way to the door. You opened it slightly and slipped out. "Y/N?! What were you doing in there?!" You laughed slowly. "Sorry Noelle. I was just clearing the air with Magna. Let's go!" You smiled at here and the two of you left the base. You personally couldn't wait to come back and see Magna again. You had the feeling that things were just about to get interesting.