Chapter 3

I am so sorry for the late updates lovers

Hope you didn't miss "trapped" much

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share

Ever felt true love do exist and at a flash things go wrong
Then you ask yourself if love waver
Do love really waver?
Has Samantha really made a mistake by saying "I do"?
If you find yourself in the situation Samantha Benson really is,what step will you take
Wanna tell us what your thought is?
Drop it in the comment section
Yeah! You👉

Meet Kuye today too!
Please do vote and comment Lovers
_____________________________

Nonso picked up the old, gnarled black and white photograph as she stared admiringly at Mr Phillips Williams in his black striped shirt as he wried, a flickering glow in his eyes. It was five years now, for five rigorous years. An uphill task the Williams has tried to pull through even though it's severity escalate more.

She blowed her nose with the hem of her light-coloured blouse. As she rose with her chins raised up, she comport herself though tears made a plea to free itself and flow.

"Mama should have been back by now, do church service exceed this time again? " she sighed as she directed her gaze towards the door. She switched on the little radio in the room, the only digital possession they own.

"Aunty Nonso brother is back, he has bandages on his head nd arm! His mouth is as big as Mama Chidera's puff puff. " cried out Esohe a little young girl with cornrows steadily settled on her head, she couldn't be older than seven years old.

"Bandages? Bleeding.... And...you...did... Saw..Him " stammered Nonso

"Yes Aunty, "

Nonso shivered at the sight of her brother. Words hid as she stood, her mouth agape.

"He went out of this house, hale and healthy. "muttered Nonso.

With bandages around his legs and arms, he wried, a swollen lump rest comfortably on his right cheek
She felt pain, Pains she had lived up with till this moment, pains she had finally settled down with even though she was displeased with its ever encroaching nature even though her discomfiture with this pain was quite clear.

She dashed towards her brother as she shivered.

**********

Olorun a se iyanu
Kojo oni to koja
Ero tota ro oh
Ko le mu mi rara
(God will do wonders
Before this day elapse
The plans of the enemies
Shall never prevail)

Kuye sang with his coarse and off the tune voice of his as his belt-free trousers keeps slipping off. With his gardening tools he trimmed off the flowers to a good shape. His work as a gateman has earned him not more than a normal gateman should earn. He was poor though he lived with the rich and he was hungry though he reside with the rich. He was hungry though he resided with those who feast on sumptuous food and he was restless though he lived with those who had their lives organized and subjected to laid down schedules.

"This Yeye song wey don fill our pikin mouth and mind sef dey make me wonder. During our times na Ebenezer Dey ginger our spirit. Now it's something else, Make baba God shower blessings and Mercies on us before things get out of hand. "

The loud bang he heared nearly trip him off his knees. Sloping forward as he opened the gate to confront whoever who had his fist on his Master's gate. A short, stubby man barged in with tribal marks on his face. With him, a shabby stick. He proceeded to go into the main house disregarding Kuye.

"Hey Oh boy! Where do you think you are going to? Do your father own this building? " shouted Kuye

"Will you stop me? "retorted this short man
"Why won't I? Am I stationed here for fashion parade or to work, Dont let me call the soilders on you ohh,
Dnt let the dogs break loose their chains. Are you in for troubles? "

"Do not corner me oh, don't threaten me at all! Your boss has refused to pay salaries. He has stripped me of my nakedness! "

" Oga,you are clothed, you have a blue shirt on nah. "

"I'm not here to joke at all! Let me in! "

"You are not going in seh, e be like sey you don drink Ogogoro abi. " said Kuye as he blocked him more.
Like players dribbling on the field, they wrestle. Into a recorder,Kuye spoke, signalling to other bodyguards to come to his rescue. Two fierce, huge men came out of the largely erected duplex building. Dragging forcefully the short, stubby man as he cried out to be free.

"Drop me down! I have a say! Drop me down oh, do you know he has stripped me of my nakedness? You don't know the gravity of his actions? Seun's mother lies in the hospital struggling with appendix, Seun and her younger ones have been sent away from school. Make una leave me ohh, kill me if u wan kill me before you do let me have my say. Six month salary he owes me. " cried out the short stubby man with his hands raised up in defiance and retaliation towards the way he was been treated harshly .

Dashing him out through the gate, the bodyguards warned severally with their muscles poised.

"The man sef na I go chop,I no care Wetin others go chop. How rich pesin go get money but still Dey opress pesin. " Kuye frowned as he sat switching on his radio.

No doubts that his reference is his boss, the man who has lordship over him. Minister Wole Shina, the short pot-bellied man. The one who orders, commands and has things done raptly.
He.......

************

"Chris I prepared this even though fatigue made me it's ally, You can't tell me you don't want this,You can't! After the stress I've been through, "the enraged Samantha warned as she stood akimbo, her fiery gaze on Chris who stood at the front of the dressing mirror pulling off his red-black striped tie ignoring her outbursts. He walked up to the dressing table as he dropped his Da Vinci watch.

"Hey Chris! I'm still here, you still have ears and eyes right? I stopped by at the market while coming back from work at 4:30pm, I arrived at 5: 30pm and for two hours Chris, I worked in the kitchen! For two hours and you are here stating out your crazy complaints? Hell No! I can't take this. " retorted Samantha angrily.

Appallingly she stood and it dawned on her that her complaints did fell on deaf ears. Raptly she watched as Chris took up the pillow from their king-sized bed, closing the door angrily after him. She was doomed right? Isn't she?

Walking towards the dressing mirror, she stared at her oblong face which stared at her also, maybe sympathetically.

Her hair was ruffled and her face had fatigue written all over it.
She pondered and shrieked realising the fact that this was a lifetime error which she has to deal with.

By leaps
And
Bounds.

Opemiplenty🔥🔥
Glossary
__Olorun a se iyanu
_Kojo oni to koja
_Ero tota ro oh
_Ko le mu mi rara
( __God will do wonders
_Before this day elapse
_The plans of the enemies
_Shall never prevail)

This yeye song wey Don fill our pikins mouth just dey make me dey wonder- The songs our children sing these days amaze me
Na Ebenezer dey ginger our spirit -
Ebenezer lift our spirits
Make Baba God shower blessins on us- God should please rain his blessings and mercies on us

The man sef na I go chop, I no care Wetin others go chop".How rich pesin go get money but still Dey opress pesin- To eat and not care how others will survive is the man's aim. How will a rich being have money and still oppress others?