Shocking Surprise

Chapter four

Shocking Surprise

🌸❀

Ian Young smiled as his daughter chewed her cereal. He was a good dad, very responsible, protective and very loving. Flora was his whole world, especially after his wif, Flora's mother died. He promised himself that he's going to protect her no matter what.

"Your coffee is going to get cold dad." The teenage girl mumbled as she read the magazine in front of her. Ian only chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

"Anything new at school?" He asked and put his plate in the sink.

"Not really, Harris is a pain in the ass, Lydia and Jackson are all over each other and we have a new girl, her name is Allison, really pretty and really sweet." Flora smiled and chugged the rest of the green tea she was drinking.

Ian nodded and took a sip of his drink. "What about boys? Especially one special boy?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at his daughter.

Flora looked at him, obviously confused. "Do you know something that I don't dad?" She asked, finishing her cereal and standing up.

"I don't know, I saw our neighbor dropping you off." He smirked and watched Flora's reaction.

"You mean Stilinski? Dad, he just gave me a ride, there's nothing there." The girl nervously laughed and washed her mug.

"It's okay, he seems like a good kid and his father is the sheriff, you can tell me." Ian smiled and tilted his head to the side.

"Dad nothing is going on between us! He's just a guy I know, nothing more, nothing less." Flora laughed.

"Okay, that's cool, if he tries anything I'll punch him." He shrugged his shoulders and put on his blazer. "Is Lydia going to pick you up? Or are you taking a bike?"

"Lydia is picking me up, I seriously need to get a driver's license." Flora sighed and grabbed her backpack.

Ian chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Maybe you should." He chuckled. "I need to fly to New York for a couple of days, you'll be okay?" He asked and kissed her forehead.

Flora stared at her dad, silently nodding. "Yeah, I'm going to be okay, I'm a big girl now." She smiled and hugged him again.

"I'm going to talk to Stilinski, he's going to keep an eye on you."

Flora nodded and smiled. "Lydia is here, I need to go. Love you dad."

"I love you too Flora, stay safe and don't be afraid to ring Stilinski up if you need something okay?" Ian smiled and kissed her forehead one more time.

Flora just nodded and left the house.

🌸

Flora sat on the bleachers next to Lydia and watched the lacrosse practice. "Ouch" she grimaced as she saw Jackson smashing Scott down to the ground.