Find the Bullet

Chapter Eight

Find the Bullet

🌸❀

"My aunt is back!" Allison shouted in Flora's ear making her close her locker in shock. But the shock quickly went away as she saw the brunette happy bouncing.

"That's great Allison! I can't wait to meet her!" Flora smiled and hugged the brunette.

She just chuckled and hugged her right back. "Maybe you could come over for dinner tonight?"

Flora sadly smiled. "I can't, my dad is coming home tonight and I want to make him his favorite food in the celebration that he survived another trip to NYC." She respectfully declined Allison's offer and grabbed her books.

"Oh, your dad is finally back?" Lydia came out of nowhere surprising the two girls.

"Lydia." Flora sighed and put my hand over my chest, trying to calm her heartbeat. "You need to stop doing that." She chuckled and walked with the girls towards their next class.

"I'm going to come over soon, her dad is a total DILF," Lydia smirked at Allison making the blonde look at her with disgust.

"Lydia just please stop talking about my dad as if he was the hottest guy on Earth," Flora begged the strawberry blonde.

Lydia only showed her a sweet smile and turned her attention towards Allison. "You wanna hang out today?" She asked her, making Flora look at them and grin, loving their little trio.

"I can't, I'm studying with Scott." Allison smiled making Flora's eyes even bigger than they were.

She and Lydia shared a look and smirked.

"Just studying never ends with just studying," Lydia smirked. "It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel."

Flora snorted, trying to hide the fact that her cheeks were getting red as well.

"What are you saying?" Allison asked, confused about what was the girl saying.

"Make sure he covers up." Lydia shrugged and continued to climb up the stairs.

"She's talking about a condom," Flora whispered to Allison, trying to be as cool she could be, trying to hide the fact that she was a 100% virgin.

Allison's eyes widened in shock. "Are you kidding? After one date?" She asked Flora, making her glance at Lydia for help.

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Don't be a total prude like Flora here. Give him a little taste."

The blonde gasped when Lydia said that, slapping her hand in the process. "Lydia." She hissed, angry that she decided to spill her secret.