Party Guessed

Chapter Twenty-nine

Party Guessed

🌸❀

Flora was currently sitting on Allison's bed watching Lydia pulling out new dresses for her birthday party.

It was Friday morning and the strawberry blonde decided to show them her outfits for her big night.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison teased her friend and tried to take a good look inside the bags that Lydia brought.

The girl slapped her hand away with a small smirk. "It's my birthday party." She said in a 'duh' voice. "I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, after hours casual." Lydia grimaced and showed them the first dress before throwing it back to the bag.

Allison carefully looked at Flora before deciding to bring up the thing she's been thinking about ever since Lydia announced she would have a party. "I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." She pointed out carefully, not wanting to make the girls angry.

Flora sat up straight, immediately knowing what the brunette thought.

The news of Lydia's and Flora's crazy episodes spread quickly and there was no dishonesty about the fact that their popularity position fell.

"It's the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows." Lydia mumbled and threw another dress at the bed, not realizing what the brunette meant.

"I was wondering if maybe this year things might be different." Allison hinted at the time when the strawberry blonde was wandering around the woods naked.

Flora frowned and turned her head from the dress at Allison. "Why would anything be different?" She asked through gritted teeth, angry that the girl would even try to make the girl uncomfortable or angry on her big day.

Allison clicked her tongue. "Things have been off lately. Things and people." She added, not looking at the girls. "Like Jackson." The girl let out a small laugh before glaring at the unbothered strawberry blonde.

"Why do you care about Jackson?" Lydia darkly asked her friend, finally looking away from the new clothes.

Allison smiled. "Do you know if he's coming tonight?" She asked, ignoring the girl's question.

Flora watched the interaction between the two girls, hoping that Lydia's answer would be 'no'. The girl was hoping for a normal teenage night with alcohol, she wanted to forget about werewolves, Jackson being a killing lizard, her stalker, and the fact that she was some Slavic folklore myth.

"Everyone's coming," Lydia stated and then started digging through her bags again. "This one's American Rag, I love it!" She squealed and then put it against her body. "For me, not you." She informed the girls and then threw it back into the bag. "This one's Material Girl, it's for you." She handed it to Allison with a proud grin.