Night School

Chapter Twelve

Night School

🌸❀

Flora ducked as an object flew through the window. "Is that..."

"My battery," Stiles said, trying to get up, only to be pulled down by Flora and Scott.

"Don't move," Scott said with a shaky voice.

"We have to move." Stiles snapped.

"He could be right outside." Flora squealed, scared of moving.

"He is right outside Flora." Stiles snapped, making her eyes go wide, not expecting Stiles to snap like that. When the boy saw that shocked look on her face his eyes softened.

"Let me at least take a look." Scott interrupted them and slowly got up. "Let's move." He whispered and started slowly leaving, Flora and Stiles following him.

"We need to go somewhere without windows," Flora said as she saw Scott walking towards the cafeteria.

Stiles nodded proudly. "Like a locker room." He stated and walked towards the room, while unexpectedly grabbing Flora's hand.

Flora quietly closed the door to the locker room, quickly joining Stiles' side again.

"Call your dad," Scott said to Stiles.

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know, anything. There's a gas leak, a fire, whatever."

Flora rolled her eyes at the teenage boy.

"Are you going to be the one explaining what we're doing in school? In the middle of the night?" Flora crossed her arms, waiting for Scott's answer but only receiving a smirk.

"Dickhead." She slapped his shoulder, making him wince. "I'm not telling our parents and the police that we were horny for a threesome at night!" Flora whispered-yelled at the boy, Stiles nodding along.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Then we have to find a way out and just run for it."

Flora looked at her converse shoes, grateful that she chose them over the heels. Her attention turned back to the boys as he heard Stiles' response.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles argued making Flora sigh in desperation.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott pointed out making Flora smile.

"So you have a brain cell." She proudly smiled at the boy, making him roll his eyes. "So we need to go outside, get the keys of his..."

"Body." Stiles finished for her, only earning a silent nod from her.

Flora showed the boys thumbs up and walked towards the door only for her hand to be grabbed by Scott.

Stiles shifted uncomfortably when he saw their hands and he cleared his throat loudly.