chapter 1

Taylor: wake up!

I hear Taylor's voice as I start to move around.

Taylor: Evi, get ur lazy ass up before I come in there!

I lean over and grab my sneaker. I hear my door open. I take my sneaker and throw it at Taylor, hitting him in his ribs.

Me: I'm up asshole

I move the covers off of me and rub my head. I go into my bathroom and brush out my rlly long hair. My hair is long, black, and curly. My hair goes passed my ass now. I put it up in a braid. I take off my PJs and put on this:

I throw on my black Nike airs and grab my stuff

I throw on my black Nike airs and grab my stuff. I grab my bookbag, phone, and walk downstairs to hear a whole bunch of screaming. I live with 6 guys. Alex Warren, Nick Austin, Chase Hudson, Ryland Storms, Wyatt Xavier, and Taylor. They're all acting completely crazy. I grab an apple and go to walk out the door.

Nick: where do u think ur going?

I turn around.

Me: I ain't trying to be late like u assholes bout to be

I walk outside and grab my skateboard. I start to ride and I feel the wind run through my hair. I put in my headphones and start to listen to boogie wit da hoodie's new album. I ride until I get to the entrance of the school. I pick up my skateboard and try to walk inside but someone grabs my bookbag.

Me: what do u want Tony?
T: I want ur skateboard and ur ass
Me: to bad, u can't have either

I walk into the school and try to walk away from him. He stand in front of me.

T: y can't I have em?
Me: I'm not in the mood Tony, just get out my way
T: awww, what's the little princess gonna have a fit if I don't move

He pins me up against the wall. He stares at me and pins my hands down.

Me: let go
T: NO

He looks me dead in my eyes. I lift up my leg just enough and I kick him in the stomach. He falls into his brother, Ondreaz. I walk away and a tear falls out of my eye. He was holding my arms so tight there's hand prints on them.

T: yeah, walk away punta

I turn right back around, walk up to Tony and slap him right in the face. I slap him so hard my hand starts to sting.

Me: leave me tf alone

I walk away and go to class.

Sry this is so long, I make rlly long fanfics😅