chapter 2

Skip to lunch; I sit with my friends Shyann, Abby, Bridget, le'kye, Luka, and Kyleigh. Oh yeah, can't forget Payton.

Me: hey peeps
Le'kye:y aren't u eating?
Me: cuz I don't want to, that's y
B: that was some show this morning
Me: he deserved it
Taylor: Evi, come here

I rolled my eyes

P: u going over there?
Me: (sighs) yeah

I go over to my brother's table which is the last place I wanna go. I sit next to Taylor.

Me: what?
O: I wanna say sry for my brother's actions earlier. Ik Tony won't apologise so I'm sry for what he did to u
Me: it's ok, thank u
Taylor: I half to tell u something...
Me: yeah?
Taylor: Tony and Ondreaz are gonna be moving in w us

I look at Taylor with the most angriest face I possibly could. I walk away from him and sit back at my table. I put my hood up and shake my leg. I wanna punch Taylor right in his face.
   Finally, 10 minutes after the bell rings.
I walk out of the cafeteria ignoring Taylor and everyone around me. I go to my class and sit there waiting for time to pass. Tony comes in with his hood up, mad. I'm guessing he just got the news too. I stare at him. He's attractive that's for sure. He turns his head and makes eye contact with me.
   Tony's P.O.V, God, she's gorgeous. Idk y I've been so mean to her. I got my ass woop by Ondreaz this morning because of what I did to her. I wish I wasn't so mean to her. I should probably stop since we're gonna be roommates. She looks away from me and I continue to stare at her. I never noticed how attractive and pretty she was, and how she was just my type.
    Evi's P.O.V, I see Tony continue to stare at me but I just ignore him and smile. The bell rings

Ik there was a lot of talking in this. But the next 3 chapters r gonna be rlly interesting.❤️❤️🤣