chapter 5

Kio cyr. I hate him. I have multiple reasons to hate him. I look at Tony. I wanna kill him. We get out of the car and kio sees me. Ondreaz gets right in front of me. Ondreaz gets right in front of me.

T:(whispers) what happened between u and kio?
Me: it's complicated

Ondreaz pulls my arm and we go inside. I see a whole bunch of people dancing. My anxiety starts to go up so I stay close to Ondreaz. I see a couch and sit next to 2 people making out.

O: u ok?
Me: sorta
O: I'mma go get a drink ok?
Me: yeah

Ondreaz walks away and I sit there shaking my leg. I see a balcony and walk out there where no one is. I lean against the balcony doors and take 2 feels breaths. I feel someone come up and squeeze my ass. I turn around and see kio standing there. I back up away from him.

Me: stay tf away from me
Kio: not gonna happen cutie

He comes towards me and grabs me. He keeps trying to kiss me and I try to pull away. Someone comes up and grabs him off of me. I see Ondreaz on top of Kio.

Me: Ondreaz let him go, stop!

Ondreaz gets up and drags me into the party. He turns towards me.

O: can I take u somewhere?

I look down at his knuckles and they're bleeding.

Me: Dre ur knuckles..m
O: forget my knuckles, can I take u somewhere?
Me: yah

We go outside and head to the car. I start to remember we left Tony.

Me: what abt Tony?
O: we're gonna come back and get him
Me: ok

We go to the woods somewhere. Ondreaz gets out and wr go into the woods. We to the pond where we first met. I smile at him and he turns to me. He grabs my hands...