LAST CHAPTER!!!

10:30pm~ I'm laying in my bed, watching TV with my soft sheep PJs on. Ondreaz knocks on the door and walks in.

O: how u doing?
Me: alright, just letting it go

He sits next to me and hugs me. I put my leg over his stomach. He smells like maple and honey. I look up and see his hairs wet.

Me: I wanna play with ur hair

He moves my leg, sits in front of me, and plays our favorite songs. I get my brush and a whole bunch of hairties. We start to singing super loud. I brush his hair and start to make weird designs. We start to sing old rap and RnB songs. Ondreaz stands up in front of me.

O: that gurl is poison

I start to laugh histarically.

O: what are u laughing at?

His hair is in 2 ponytails so they bobble as he talks. I just continue to laugh.

O: u ain't gonna tell me huh?

He takes a pillow and starts to hit me with it. I grab one as well and start to hit him. It turns into a pillow fight real quick and we start going crazy. I hit Ondreaz in the face and he falls ontop of me. I laugh and so does he. He kisses me and puts his head on mine. Dancing on my own by Calum Scott comes on. Ondreaz stands up and holds his hand out to me.

O: let's dance

I take his hand and he pulls me close to him. I laugh and he takes my hands. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. He starts to sing the song in my ear. Ondreaz had the softest voice. I think about how after all the things that have happened tonight, Ondreaz still made me happy. The song ends and Ondreaz lifts my head.

O: let's go to bed

We shut off everything, turn on my led lights, get fuzzy blankets, and snuggle on my bed. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

So this is the last part😩, but next story is gonna be abt Jaden hossler, but the Lopez brothers r gonna be in it too. In fact they play a big roll, so gonna start that, can't wait for u guys to read it, and thank u sm for reading this. I've had such a rough time in school and when I come on here and see almost 200+ ppl have read this, it makes my day so I thank u💓💓💓💓
Love u guys