chapter III micah

Luck was apparently not on my side this morning. Yeah we got there and all sag next to eachother but when class started I spotted one of Elijah's friends. He glared at me making me shrink back turning my body towards Felix hoping for protection.

Class went by with him sending glares every now and then.

I whispered to Felix what was going on and that I wanted to be the first one out with him so we didnt run into him. He agreed with me and when the bell rang we raced out. Luckily we made it to our next class.

The day went by uneventful. Until lunch that is. Felix had to go to the bathroom so we went in. The boys bathroom was empty so when Felix went into the stall I slipped in after him.

He seemed shocked but didnt question it as he apparently had to go real bad.

He sat on the toilets pants pulled all the way down. I looked down to him and immediately got turned on again.

Man this boy always made me horny. Whenever I saw him like that. Not wanting to go all day with a boner I stripped quickly of my pants and boxers and sat on him facing him.

He watched me the whole time.

"Micah what are you doing? I'm wiping." He whispered not wanting anyone to know I was in here with him.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving you a lap dance." I whispered quietly back. Kissing his neck softly while grinding against him immediately getting a reaction. I felt his boner up against my butt and quickly sat on it. His eyes widened.

"You done right?" I asked. He just nodded. "Good let's be fast class starts soon."

"Or we can just ditch. We'd have 3 hours." He smirked. I nodded quickly. "But first let me finish wiping." He chuckled and shook his head at me. "Weirdo. If you wanna fuck let me get myself ready. Dont just sit on me as soon as I'm done." He whispered chuckling. I nodded.

He stood and leaning me up against the wall and started having sex with me for the second time today. We were in the middle of it when the bell rang.

We decided to ditch so he was taking his time with me. Lips locked onto mine keeping quiet so no one knew it was happening.

I think it lasted about two hours before I heard Elijah's voice walk in with Ashers and his friend. The one who was glaring at me from this morning.

We both froze. He quietly sat down o  the toilet. My feet up and hiding my clothes and backpack under his. Making it look like only one guy was in this stall.

"Eli Jaxson said they were here this morning. Where the hell would they go?" Asher sounded pissed off. Imagine him when he saw me now. He wanted me to have nothing to do with Felix. He'd be beyond the roof pissed off if he saw Felix inside me now.

Yeah it felt amazing but I was freaking out at the same time. But we were frozen like that until they left. We wanted to make as less noise as possible. So we didnt move.

"Smells like sex in here." Elijah growled out. That sent a shiver of fear down my spine. I cuddled into Felix scared for my life. He held me protectively trying to silently calm me down.

It was already known that they had enhanced hearing so any noise would alert them of our presence.

"Bet you anything they had sex again." Elijah growled.

"Dont say that. That only pisses me off." Asher said. "It was obvious he wanted to reject me before he left."

"That meant he understood everything we said. I didnt think anyone would speak the language around here." Elijah said shocked.