chapter VI Elijah

"Uh.... .... ..." I was speechless as he started stalking towards me. I think that was a rhetorical question.

One that didnt need answering.

I started backing away. I didnt know what was happening. It couldn't be. Could it?

Was I dreaming? I closed my eyes amd opened them to make sure I wasnt but the minute I did I saw his face so close to mine made me gasp in fright.

"Can I try something?" He asked as he started lowering his face inching it closer to mine.

I nodded and at that moment I felt his lips hit mine. My wolf was howling in delight. My hands ran through his hair pulling him closer.

He might be just testing the waters but he was kissing me willingly and I was going to show him it was worth it.

His hands made there way to my hips and he gripped them tightly as the kiss started getting heated.

He broke away but started leaving a trail of heated kisses leading down towards my neck.

I moaned out loud as he got to a certain part near my collarbone.

He started viciously attacking it. Grazing it with his teeth. My wolf was turning over in submission.

"You are my new Luna." I barely understood what he meant until I felt his sharp canines sink into my skin making my eyes go wide and my breathing stop completely.

He had marked me.

"You... you just marked me." I whispered as he licked the bleeding wound affectionately. When it, I assumed stop bleeding, he stepped back enough for me to look into his eyes.

I frowned in confusion as I touched my newly made mark. "Why?"

"Like I asked before. How are you so strong?" He smiled at me gently.

"That doesnt answer my question Jaxson." I said frowning.

"You are perfect. You put my needs before yourself. You would be a perfect Luna." He smiled.

"So you mark me without asking?" I asked.

"Would you have said no?" He asked smirking.

I had no words instead I pressed my mouth on his sweet spot and quickly marked him. Hearing him moan made me moan.

I was licking it clean as he was panting. And my wolf screaming at me to mate him already wasnt helping me at all.

I cant stand this any more. He marked me means I can.

I slipped my hands quickly into his pants and into his boxers and grabbed him earning a loud gasp.

"What? What's going on?" I heard Masons voice in the door way.

"Go away." I snapped.

"Woooahhhh...." Mason commented and that's the last I heard from him. The study door shut leaving us to ourselves.

"I want you." I whispered against his skin. Leaving a trail of kisses up to his lips before passionately kissing them.

He responded by undoing my pants and dropping them. So I followed suit and dropped his and took mine and his shirt off. We were naked by now.

I took him fully in. Fully aware that my heart was slamming up against my ribcage. It was beating so fast I was sure he was able to hear it.

When I finally looked up to his eyes I saw a light blush on his cheeks.

"Beautiful." I whispered pushing him back onto a sofa. Climbing onto his lap. "Ready?"

He nodded slowly. He was nervous.

"Virgin?" I asked softly.

He nodded slowly. I smiled and leaned in the kiss him.

"Its ok. It wont hurt. I'll go slow. Ok?" I said softly. He nodded.

I knew I was going to be in a lot of pain but I wasnt about to let him know it.

I slowly started to lower myself on him. I froze and gasped.

"Ready? I said waiting for the pain to ease while keeping the best smile I could.

Ready... no pain no gain.

I sat down and hissed in pain as he went all the way in.

"Man... your tight." He groaned.

It took a few hours before we were fully mated. I got off and sat next to him panting.

"That was amazing." He said smiling.

"Your amazing." I said back cuddling into him. "Thank you for trying."

"Trying?" He asked confused.

"To love me." I answered not looking him in the eyes.

"I'm not trying. You will be mine completely one day. Heart, mind, and body." He whispered. That made my heart leap into my throat and cheeks turn red.

Hes willing to fall in love with me.

"Really?" I asked barely above a whisper. He chuckled and held me tighter.

"Yes my loving mate. You will own my heart one day." He smiled down at me gently. The only thing I think of was 'beautiful'.