1

Ps: The pov changes between characters but please take not. THIS IS NOT a Y/N story. It's just from your point of view. It doesn't change  the story much it's just that you don't need to visualise  yourself as the character since you already have a description.  Anyways enjoy ♡

What you look like:

Ayato: Lisa , I can explain

You stood in utter shock. Ayato was topless with a shirtless Yui in his arms.
Yui: .. Lisa we were going to tell you we-
Lisa: Its, ok... I hope your happy together. Plus, like you've said multiple times Ayato, I'm to pure anyway.
And with that you walked out the door. Your body was overwhelmed in shock, tears streamed down your face.
Lisa's thoughts: I want to go home, I'm going to die here. Ever since I came here all they do is drink my blood and hurt me. The chip away at me every day and one day I'll break.
You burst into your room slamming the door behind you.
Shu:Jeez Lisa, you don't need to slam the door.
You froze mid rage. On your bed lay Shu, his earphones in as usual and his shirt of.
Lisa: Shu, can you get out my room please.
He ignored you request and began to sleep.
You rolled your eyes and got changed, knowing he wouldn't  look. You hated Shu,  since the day you moved in. But, you still had it in your heart to trust him. And as much as you hated to admit it, you trusted all the boys.
Lisa: Shu, I need to go to sleep. *yawn*
Without saying a word, Shu stood up and walked out, patting your shoulder as he left.
You rubbed the back of your neck and flipped into bed. You needed to clear your head.

 You needed to clear your head

*Time skip*

You woke up to someone tapping your shoulder.
Ayato: Lisa, please wake up
Lisa: What do you want Ayato
Ayato: I want to apologise.
Lisa: As much as I love you, my love for you isnt romantic anymore and to be honest I don't  know if I can forgive you.
Ayato's face turned red in rage. His anger got the better of him and he lashed out.
He swore and shouted throwing things around. He then looked into your eyes piecing your soul.
Ayato: Say Bye Bye Lisa.
Lisa: SOMONE, HEL-
He grabbed your throat holding it tight. The more your struggles the harder it was to breath.
??: AYATO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.