2

You woke up to see Shu sitting at the end of the bed listing to music. As you sat up, you felt a sharp pain shoot across your neck.
Shu: Dont get up to fast
Lisa: W-what happened
Shu: It's better you don't know.
Confused, you slowly climb out of bed, and walk over to Shu.
Lisa: Thankyou

*I'm going to change how I write dialogue*

Shu remained silent, and closed his eyes flopping back into the bed. You smiled at the sleepy boy and walked out.

"Lisa, I-" you turn around to see Ayato. A sad and embarrassed looked on your face. No way could you look at him anymore.
"I'm sorry Ayato, I need to go"
You ran passed him giving him a gentle smile before jumping down the stairs.

Ayato Pov:
I cant believe I did that to her. The girl I loved, I broke her. She's scared of me.

I walked to my room,  embarrassed  by my behaviour.  All the memories we made together will be forgotten all because I had . No, dont think about Yui, she's Lisa's best friend after all.

Normal POV:
As you walk towards the kitchen you notice Shu had moved position. He was now laying on a sofa in one of the hallways napping.
"I could do with a nap" you thought to yourself. Quietly, you leaned against  the sofa placing your earphones in. Eventually, you drifted off.

"Lisa? Lisa, wake up"
Your eyes fluttered  open and you saw Kanato leaning over you.
"H-hi K-k-kanato can I help you" you stumbled you words, trying not to show your fear.
"I'm very thirsty Lisa..." he smiled creepily.
"Your lucky your nights dont hurt",
Although you were scared of Kanato his nights never seemed to hurt you too bad and you allowed him to feed off you whenever her pleased. And although it made the other brothers jealous you never saw Kanato the smae way you saw them. To you Kanato  was like a little brother, a creepy one,  but a sweet one.

Once he finished you sat up and wiped the left over blood off your shoulder.

*time skip*
Night began to fall and you got ready for school. As you walked through the hallway you were stopped by a soft small hand.
"Lisa, I know you hate me, but can I explain?"
"Yui, I dont want an explanation,  me and Ayato are over so it doesn't matter. Your like a sister to me Yui, so as much as I dislike you right now, I still love you. So let's just go to school today."
You smiled at the short girl and wiped her tears. Gently, you took her hand and the both of you headed to the limo.

Sorry I didnt really cover much ik this chapter. The next few chapters is just establishing the relationship you have with the boys.