[ 3 ]

JESS wanted to sink into her chair and die.

"It's literally not that hard. You seriously can't remember your address?" Evelynn buried her head in her arms.

"Well, how the fuck am I supposed to know? It's not like I do this! Our assistants take care of these for us." Veronica pulled at her hair.

Jess frowned. "You've seriously never filled out any type of application in your life?"

Veronica shook her head.

Cameron hummed as she watered the shrubs near the window. The sun was setting earlier and earlier, and it was falling behind the trees, lighting the office golden.

"Cameron? I can't deal with her anymore. Can you help her?" Evelynn threw her hands up.

"Yeah sure. Just go into settings and go to significant locations. It's organized by time."

Evelynn perked up. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Yeah." Cameron set the watering can down on the windowsill. "Ben showed this to me a couple of days ago. I have mine turned off."

"That's insane. So our phones are always tracking us?" Jess asked.

"Yup." Cameron popped.

"Got it!" Veronica picked up her pen and filled in the lines one by one.

The rest of the application was simple.

"Why do you want to work at RanchPharma?"

I think the company has a lot of potential for growth and breaking into the mainstream market, along with massive social media opportunities. I believe that RanchPharma is rebuilding the way we get prescriptions and the entire system is genius.

"Why are you qualified to work at RanchPharma?"

I am a fast learner and a hard worker and I'm interested in how am algorithm can help underprivileged people receive treatment for acute illnesses with RanchPharma's new app. I attend St. Palisade's High School, a prestigious institution for higher education.

"Is RanchPharma's pioneer app, FastTreat, something you would use?"

Maybe if it didn't lie to peo|

Maybe if it didn|

|

FastTreat is an amazing app that allows for all types of people to receive treatment and medication straight to their doorstep. If I was feeling too sick to go to the doctor, I would definitely use the app. |

Veronica finished the rest of the application quickly, submitting essays she had written for other things, such as her college applications due later in the fall.

"Are you guys free this weekend? I feel like we haven't hung out since Ronnie went to Japan." Veronica shut her laptop.

"I'm free," Jess said, drinking some tea as she hunched over her garment sketches.

"I don't think I have any lessons this weekend..." Evelynn cocked her head.

Cameron wandered to the other side of their room again. She looked down at the blacktop below their classroom. She held her watering can close as she watched the game below them. Sitting on the cushioned windowsill, she pushed the glass pane open so she could get a better look. The golden light bathed the succulents Cameron had been watering.

Veronica got up from her chair, carrying her laptop in one arm, and walked up to Cameron.

"Cameron?" She sat beside her and put her hand on Cameron's shoulder.