C8

"Uh uh I ain't done baby. Put that ass back in the air" he demanded with a loud smack to my ass cheek.

But I was stuck. I couldn't move and my leg was twitching.

"Put that ass up" he growled smacking my ass harder.

"I can't baby. I can't" I said almost crying.

"Aight. Bet." He said grabbing my legs and pulling my to the edge of the bed until my feet was dangling off almost touching the floor.

He got down on his knees and spread my ass cheeks apart, gripping them tightly in his hands.

He stuck his tongue right back in my pussy and kept on eating me. I thought I was in heaven as I started cummin all over his face. My legs were beyond quivering they were shaking like a seizure. I couldn't control it because he wouldn't stop. Even as I begged him and tried to run from his mouth.

He put his hand down on my back holding me in place as he continue to feast on me. And then he did it. Oh my God he took me to heaven on an express flight when I felt his tongue slide from my clit all the way to my ass and licked around the hole.

I had never had my ass ate but here I was. He started licking and tongue fucking my ass and the shit felt so good my eyes were rolling to the back of my head and I was speaking in tongues.

I was a mess. Crying, running and my mouth was dry from all the screaming. This man's mouth had to be a dream. This couldn't be real. Sex ain't never felt this good in my life.

It was so good to me when he let up I found myself pushing my ass in his face for more.

"Oh u like that huh" he said smacking my ass loudly.

He gripped my cheeks and bounced my ass up and down on his tongue before entering two fingers in my pussy as he still feasted on my asshole.

Before I knew it my pussy went squirting all over everywhere. It shocked him and me . I was so damn embarrassed. I had never ever done that before.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as my body went thru convulsions.

"Please daddy I can't take no more. Let me suck your dick daddy please" I begged.

He smirked at me with the sexiest look I'd ever seen. Eyes chinky from the weed, sexy ass dimples and ears, neck and wrist shining. I was ready to give him that mouth work like he had given me.