C9

He sat in the chair that was in the corner of the room. I got down off the bed and crawled sexily over to him. He was looking at me with deep anticipation and I swear I would not disappoint.

Now I'm not an expert dick sucker but I'd like to think I knew a lil sumn sumn. I mean money had taught me some tricks I knew would have a nigga toes curling. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on Baby's dick and feel it deep in my throat until his seed was all over my tongue.

"Show me what you got baby" he said as I reached him and stood eye to eye with his penis.

Let me just say the leaked nudes were not his. At least not the ones I'd seen. Those photos did him no justice. Baby was a baby everywhere but his dick. This was a grown man dick. This dick was nice and thick and long and fat and juicy. Ooooooh and chocolate I knew it had to melt in your mouth. This shit had to reach at least to his kneecap. Like no bullshit, Baby was packing a Rifle in his pants fuck a Glock.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I licked my lips in anticipation. I freed my mind and focused on the task at hand. Suckin dick was a sport. You had to make sure u had the skills if you wanted to win the game. And I knew for sure I had the skills now I had to show and prove.

I licked around the head of his dick getting it reallllll wet. I looked into his eyes as I began to take him in my mouth little by little.

"Ssssssss" I heard him say lowly.

I began to work my neck as I bobbed up and down on his dick bringing myself to a comfortable pace. My tongue was working overtime and my mouth and jaws put in work. I was making it my business to stimulate every inch of this huge dick.

"Right there. Just like that baby" he said gripping my hair out the way so that he could see me.

"Ooh u look so pretty suckin my dick. Look at you. So fuckin fine" he moaned as he was attempting to fuck my face back but from the slump of his body I could tell he was weak in the knees already.

I wrapped my fingers around his dick and began jerking it as I gave the head my full attention. I filled my mouth with saliva as I sucked all over the tip and made popping sounds as it went in and out of my mouth.

I stuck my tongue out and slapped his meat against my grill.

"Ohhh you so nasty baby. I like that shit. I'm nasty too" he said.

I kept stroking his dick up and down as I licked down to his balls and took them in my mouth one by one. I licked and sucked all over them as I felt his dick pulsating in my hand. He was so hard I thought he was going to burst.

I licked back up to the head and took him back into my mouth. I began to get back in a rhythm as I took him further and further in my mouth. All I cared about is feeling the head of his dick right in my throat. From the look on his face I could tell that that's where he enjoys the tightest sensation, the most friction. And then the fact that it makes me choke so violently and loudly as if I'm struggling to breathe. Yea that's turning him on even more.

I gasp for breath as I try to get as much air as I can. But really nothing exists now apart from his big dick and making it feel good for him. And hearing the melodic sounds of his low moans mixed with the slurping and gagging is turning me on even more.

He wraps both of his hands in my hair and starts fucking the back of my throat. Tears well up in my eyes as I fight to breathe out of my nose. I am enjoying every bit of this and he pumps my head up and down up and down off of his dick.

I pull my head away as I take quick deep breaths.

"Fuck my mouth just like that daddy" I said looking innocently at him.

"Oh you like that? Come here" he says grabbing my head again and fucking my face harder and harder.

"I'm finna bust all in yo shit baby. You gone let daddy do that? Can I cum in yo mouth baby?" He said

I nodded my head up and down as I took back control.

I bobbed my head up and down on the top part of his dick as I gave the bottom part the two handed twist combo that money had taught me.

"Open up for daddy" he said.

I stopped sucking and continued to jerk off his dick until I felt that creamy white cum all over my tongue.

"Oooooh" I said sticking my lips out as he continued to cum on my lips.

I licked it all off and swallowed every bit of it. And it tasted so damn sweet.

"I fucks with you on everything shawty" he said smiling at me.

I smiled shyly as I stood up and walked back over to the bed.

"Come on let's go to sleep" he said.

It's almost 7 in the morning. I'm thinkin he gone fuck and send me on my way. But since he wasn't I was gone go with the flow.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in. I laid down on his chest and daydreamed. This all still felt so surreal.

"On the real I'm fuckin with u. I know I'm a celebrity u might think I'm just on some fuck shit but naw. I'm feelin yo whole lil vibe baby" he said lowly.

I just listened. I didn't even know what to say. Of course on the inside I was doing cartwheels and handstands.