C14

After a while I was ready to go. Baby had been requested to perform at 3 am so we said our goodbyes. I was running off no sleep I was over it and I was drunk drunk.

Me and money took an Uber to my condo. We got undressed and took off our makeup and before u know it we was in the bed knocked out.

I woke up to my phone and my bell ringing.

I looked at it and it was a number I didn't know.

I picked up and it was kane. They were at the door. I buzzed them up and woke up money.

As soon as I opened the door there stood Baby and he was lit as fuck. His eyes were heavy and he gave a sexy ass grin as soon as he saw me.

I let them in and made some tea.

Kane took money and they went to the hotel and Baby made himself comfortable on my couch.

"What are you doin here?" I asked.

"I came to see you baby. I don't know what it is about you but I'm like a moth to a flame" he said honestly singing the last part.

"On some real shit I never met a female like u. It's hard to explain and I know my lifestyle is different but I'm saying tho I want u apart of it some way" he said.

"Baby let's go lay down. U talkin crazy. U don't even know me forreal"

"If I felt like I ain't know you. At least a little bit I wouldn't be here sweetheart. I know you. I know you like me. I know you scared"

I just listened.

"I promise I'm not gone hurt u. I never did no shit like this before. The only relationship I ever had was my kids mom. and me being who I am it's hard to meet genuine people. People u can trust, ya know. I get a feelin I can trust you." He went on to say.

I was fallin for every word. Every line. I was a sucka for Love.

"Come on let's lay down" I said standing up and grabbing his hand pulling him.

"Ok we can lay down but I'm not ready to sleep. I need some of that NyQuil u got to help me out" he said.

I just laughed at him. He was so nasty.

With my scarf on, my bra and panties and a fresh face I walked to the bedroom with him close behind.

I helped him out of his clothes and sat them neatly on the chaise in front of the bed. I put his phones and his money on the nightstand as he laid down across the bed.

"Get in the bed right mannnn" I said.

"Naw come here real quick" he said leaning up on his arms looking at me.

"Noooooo. Ion wanna come over there" I said smirking.

"Come here man. If I come get you it's gone be trouble"

"But what if I like trouble" I said teasing.

"Man you hell" he said.

I walked over to the bed and got up on it. I laid across it next to him and wrapped my leg around him. He lowered his hand and gripped my ass.

"So what happens after today?" I asked.

"What you mean?"

"I mean like what are we doing? I like u. I'm having fun but I know who u are. I know the life you're living. I won't be mad if this is it" I admitted.

"Nah this shit ain't over. I'm not saying we gone be in a relationship. I mean not right now. But we vibin. And I fucks with u shawty. It ain't over" he said.

I kissed his cheek feeling my heart flutter. He turned his head and drew my lips into his.our kiss deepened as he gripped me tighter and pulled me closer.

I moved my body completely on top of his and continued our kiss. I reached my hand down and put it in his boxers and began stroking his dick. He moaned into my mouth and that turned me on more. I grinded back and forth on him as I continued rubbing on his manhood feeling it grow and stiffen in my hand.