C19

"Baby I think we need to talk" I said trying hard to resist the temptation.

"Yea Yea talk bae" he said still attacking my neck with kisses.

"Ooooh no. I'm serious. Stooooop I need to talk to u"

"Wassup baby" he said stopping and lookin intently at me.

"I don't think we should do this"

"Yea u right we should do it in the bedroom"

"Noooo that's not what I mean. I don't think we should do any of this anymore. At all. Period"

"What u mean shay shay?" He asked raising his eyebrow and folding his arms.

"I mean well. Things are going a little too far. I'm starting to ya know, feel things. Things I don't want to feel"

"What u mean? What u feelin?"

"Like I'm fallin in love with you"

"And what's wrong with that?"

I was silent.

"What's wrong with it shay shay? Huh?"

I ran off towards the bedroom closing the door behind me. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I thought about all of the feelings I had flowing thru me. I was in love with every part of him and it was hurting me to have to give him up.

A few seconds later he came inside the door and stood against it.

"If u don't tell me what's wrong I won't know babygirl"

"I know. I'm sorry I just hate talking about my feelings Baby. I been hurt before."

"And I promised I'd never hurt u. I been keeping shit real with u since day one. I am who I say I am so wassup"

"I just don't see where I would fit into your life long term . I mean u got your kids, their mom and now another baby on the way. You're an artist who's poppin so you're always on the road. Bitches throwing pussy at u every night. I can't compete with that"

"Did I ever ask you to?"

"I mean no but..."

"Why u doubting me Tashay? I told u I'm feelin u, I'm fuckin with u , why can't my word be bond?"

" I don't know Johnathan. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm trippin but maybe I'm not. How can I keep u happy when u out on the road with all these women.?"

"Be content when I tell u I'm only fuckin with u"

"I don't know if I can do that"

"So what you saying shay?"

"I'm saying we should just break this off before it goes further. I'm in love with everything about u. And I know u don't love me. I like our vibe too Baby but I want more. And I can't get that from u right now. U got a life to live but so do I" I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Shay I don't care what the fuck u saying. It's not over. I told u I'm fuckin with u. You're mine. I'm not ready to commit yet but ain't nobody else for me right now. Not my baby mama or no bitch . Only you" he said walking to me and caressing my neck with his hand.

I leaned into him and closed my eyes. Enjoying the feeling of just being in his arms.

He leaned down and began kissing me on the lips. I layed back on the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist as our kiss deepened. I poured every ounce of passion I had in me into him.

There's just something special about endings. The endings of movies, vacations and especially relationships. The emotions it leaves you with suddenly makes everything so much more meaningful. Like will this be the last kiss? The last time you caress one another? The last time you make sweet, passionate love? The last time anything will ever be this raw and pure and good ever again?

The intensity of it all just makes the lovemaking so much better.

He fumbled to pull his pants down as I pulled my dress down off my shoulders and he helped me out of it. He took off his shirt and we both were naked as the day we were born. In all our glory I couldn't help but get emotional. He was beautiful. Not like your typically attractive guy either. It was deeper.

He was so attentive and respectful. He took his time with my body. Handled all of me with care. He invested time in getting to know me. Learned some of my habits. He touched me in a way I'd never been touched. Because he touched me on the inside.