#O.13 | confronting.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

CONFRONTING.
Chapter XIII

"Jimin!!" You screeched before running to Jimin who was in shock.

"Yah, Y/N be quiet.. You—"

"I switched classes!" You said cheerfully. Jimin's jaw drop. You giggled at his reaction before showing him your new schedule. Jimin's eyes scanned through the paper in your hands before his eyes widen as if they were gonna fall out from his face.

"S-So you're in my science class?" Jimin asked hoping this is just a prank.

"Yes!!" You screeched once again. Jimin swear his ears will bleed because of your screeches.

"Yay.." Jimin said in the most laziest voice ever. He gave you a weak smile as he balled his hand and raise his thumb.

|||

As you were listening to the teacher, you couldn't help but notice Jimin at the corner of your eyes. Jimin was kinda at the back but you could still see him.

And you saw, that he was glancing at the girl. Whenever their eyes meet the girl would seductively bit her lips and Jimin will just simply smirk.

Gosh, it made you so uncomfortable.

Was this the reason why he didn't want you in his science class? You secretly look at the girl and Jimin as they were silently flirting.

As the girl shifts in her seat, her eyes landed on you. She caught you. You immediately averted your gaze and look back at the teacher. The girl smirks as she turn back to face the teacher.

|||

After science class you went to the canteen, where you were greeted by Taehyung who had a big smile on his face. His smile immediately drops when he saw your unhappy face.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. You shook your head and shrug every feeling you had off your shoulders. You gave Taehyung a small smile and say, "It's nothing, I'm just hungry."

Taehyung looked at you from head to toe with a questioning look. "Hoseok is grabbing us some food, so we could go and find a seat." You gave Taehyung another small smile making Taehyung so suspicious.

What the hell did Jimin do this time?

Taehyung thought as the two of you walk to a vacant table. Once the two of you sat down Taehyung placed his elbow on the table as he rested his chin on his palm. With the cutest puppy eyes he could ever do, he asked cutely, "Please tell me what's wrong.."