#O.18 | space.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

SPACE.
Chapter XVIII

"Hey Y/N!" A cheerful voice calls you, making you turn around. You saw Jungkook with a big smile as he approaches you.

He was about to grab your arm when suddenly someone jerk his hand away. The both of you look up and saw Jimin. "Sorry pretty boy, I'm hanging out wi—"

"Again?! You two have been together for the past two days! And besides, I just want to walk her home! Alone." The two continues to argue, making you roll your eyes.

Not again. These two, who consider themselves 'friends' have been bickering a lot lately and basically you were fed up with it. They always argue who will walk you home, and always end up, the both of them walking you home.

"Fine, let's just walk her home together." Jimin sighs in defeat. Right on time, you thought.

Out of nowhere, someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you to their side. "Sorry pretty boys, Mr. TaeTae is taking Ms. Peggy home." Taehyung said before he wraps his arms around yours.

"But—" They said in union before Taehyung proceeds to walk away, cutting them off. "Taehyung!"

Taehyung ignores their calls and proceeds to walk with you. "Thanks for saving me back their." You said quietly.

"No worries. I could tell you were helpless so, I thought to help you out." Taehyung says and you smile.

"Where's Hoseok?" You asked, finally noticing he wasn't following or behind Taehyung

"He went home early. He said his mom was sick." Taehyung simply replies. "How about you? How's your life with Jimin running back to you?"

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing anymore." You admitted. "I hate him for cheating on me.. But, I love him so much. To the point I ignore the fact he cheated on me."

"And the past few days, he's been so overprotective. He told me to stay away from Jungkook and other guys like Mark, who happens to be my lab partner. So how in the world will I avoid him? He's my fucking lab partner?!" You continue to rant while Taehyung silently listens.

After being silent for a while, he finally speaks up. "Did you guys had any closure?" The question caught you off guard, unexpected actually, so you shook your head. "Then why is he begging you to go back to him?"